5.0 out of 5 stars Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale HUGE HIT!
Published on October 28, 2010 by Juliet

2.0 out of 5 stars ...just don't buy 2!
Published on December 26, 2010 by HJAlchemy

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale HUGE HIT!, October 28, 2010
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
We are HUGE fans of the Morphibians line of RC toys. They are well made and seem to work on ANY surface!! We have very thick plush carpet with double pad underneath and most RC toys are unable to operate on it, but the Morphibians are fantastic, they drive over it like nothing! AND they are great outdoors too... even in the water! ... puddles, ponds... it's up to you and your child, but the Morphibian will not cease to amaze no matter what the environment.

We are also very happy with the customer service staff at Kid Galaxy. Our older son was trying to retrieve our younger sons Morphibian out of the pond when his remote fell into the water (the remote is NOT waterproof and it is clearly stated in the materials from Kid Galaxy). I contacted customer service and the woman I spoke with was SO helpful and kind, she sent out a replacement remote right away.

We have purchased three Kid Galaxy RC toys. The "Killer Whale" is our second Morphibian (if you are going to have more than one running at a time, contact Kid Galaxy and they will let you know the frequencies the cars use so you can select ones that are able to be operated independent from one another), the other car we purchased is from the "My 1St Rc Go Go" line and we are pleased with all three!

I would (and do) recommend Kid Galaxy toys to our friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Suprised!, August 4, 2011
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
Bought a handful of different remote control cars off amazon.com for my kids to play with. Of coarse Dad has got to try them all out first to see how well they work :-) Out of the 6 cars i bought this one is by far my favorite. I actually find myself driving it around at night after the kids goto bed terrorizing my wife with it and playing with the cat. This is a very durable toy and is water proof i have had it in the pool and tub with the kids on multiple occasions and you can control it very well on both water and land... My reviews usually don't yack a whole bunch but, i was VERY surprised with the quality of this for the price not at all what i expected. One side not the controls are a little different than most remote control cars I've messed with each stick controls both wheels on one side of the vehicle... Took a little getting use too but now that i have you can turn this thing very nicely and it rolls over most obstacles it can get its tires over without a problem i would give it more than 5 stars if i could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, April 15, 2011
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
This really is a great and durable toy for my 6 yr old boy. We've tried buying other remote control cars and they break easily and the batteries run out too soon. This is durable, playable and we love that it can go in the water, too. It's a good price for a good product.

2.0 out of 5 stars ...just don't buy 2!, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
So we bought these for my son and his cousin. Only problem is they are on the same channel... that means they have to take turns playing with it! THAT IS TERRIBLE. No driving them together, no races or anything! A simple switch that would allow you to have 2-4 channels would be a simple improvement. Or if that is too costly just have them make the different models with different channels. GRRRRRRR

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote Control Car, June 6, 2011
R. Bangert (Houston,Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
This was a Christmas gift and is still working (June). Very durable with rough play from a 4 and 6 year old boys. Rides on the ground and in water. Awesome little car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hefty Remote Control Device, November 12, 2010
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
I bought this for my neices 4th birthday and note: she is VERY much a pink and purple lovin girly girl. YOu can imagine that she hated this toy. As soon as she opened it, she scowled and said this is for boys. So her father and I played with it and it is a bit diffucult to control. Its not your standard left joystick goes forward and backwards while right joystrick turns left and right. I actually can't even explain how the navigation of the remote works! I just had to kinda play around with it and wing it. Its not very easy to get it to go in a straight line and then turn around and repeat, but it is fun. It is super cool in water tho! That is much easier to navigate in water and really fun too!

If they want girls to play with the Morphibians line, they should make a couple models with girl colors: maybe a pink flamingo or a white swan.

It is very durable! My neices ausstrailian shepard dog would attack it and it was fine!

Note: The device doesn't drive very well when the antenna falls and drags on the ground.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, April 29, 2011
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 year old. He's quite dexterous and has no trouble working the remote. He loves this toy and plays with it often, both indoors and out. i give this 4 out of 5 stars instead of a full 5 because:

*Performance in the water is okay, not terrific.
*The range seems to be only about 15 feet, so if you are using this in a larger body of water, be careful not to send it too far away or you'll be going in after it
*It seemed to have some issues going over grass, especially if the grass is patchy.

None of those are really a big deal and I would still highly recommend purchase for ages 3 and up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely recommend this toy!, January 5, 2011
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
My little 2 1/2 yr. old grandson and even his older sisters have a ball, playing with this super tuff remote control car. What great fun. I highly recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars ages 4 and under, inside only, September 12, 2010
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
No clearance, carpet is almost an obstacle, forget playing outside. Ours didn't like getting wet either (and no it was not submersed). I don't expect alot for twenty bucks, but I don't think an hour of play is too much to ask. Ours is being returned for a refund. Talk your kid into something else, these are just plain crap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product description is incorrect regarding the batteries. Takes 3 AA and 2 AAA., February 7, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
I bought this as a get well gift for a friends child. He loves the toy but the product description is incorrect with the type of batteries required. It was frustrating/embarrassing to be on the phone with my friend when she had to raid the TV remote for batteries. This is after I sent 12 AAA batteries for the gift. The correct battery requirements are 3 AA and 2 AAA. The description states 5 AAA and is wrong!

Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale