5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely recommend this toy!
My little 2 1/2 yr. old grandson and even his older sisters have a ball, playing with this super tuff remote control car. What great fun. I highly recommend it!
Published on January 5, 2011 by K. F. Boehme

2.0 out of 5 stars ...just don't buy 2!
Published on December 26, 2010 by HJAlchemy

2.0 out of 5 stars ...just don't buy 2!, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
So we bought these for my son and his cousin. Only problem is they are on the same channel... that means they have to take turns playing with it! THAT IS TERRIBLE. No driving them together, no races or anything! A simple switch that would allow you to have 2-4 channels would be a simple improvement. Or if that is too costly just have them make the different models with different channels. GRRRRRRR

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely recommend this toy!, January 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars My Nephew Loved It!!!, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
Got this for my nephew this year (he's 4). He loved it. Nice solid remote for him to use. It worked perfectly well on uneven-styled kitchen tile or on carpet. No problems with either. And the little thing zooms. My sister will be taking it to the lake this summer to see how it handles in water.
Overall, it was a hit. I couldn't have been happier with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale (Toy)
We bought this for my four year old for Christmas and he loves it. He hasn't quite gotten the hang of the controller as of yet, but the range on the controller is very good.

Kid Galaxy Morphibians Killer Whale