5.0 out of 5 stars Morphibian
My son just received this for Christmas (2010) and he LOVES it!! It's a lot of fun! the only irritation for me is that if it bangs into things to often then the batteries come unlodged and it stops working...and then you have to take it apart and set the batteries back. Even with that, it's loads of fun for my son!
Published on December 30, 2010 by mejama

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Christmas
Published on January 1, 2011 by emilymarion

5.0 out of 5 stars Morphibian, December 30, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for children!!!, January 5, 2011
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Rover (Colors May Vary) (Toy)
my 5 years-old nephew and my 7 years-old niece loved it.
Excellent R/C cars, work well, good range for price point, work great on carpets. Very easy to drive it. The car's durability has been good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Christmas, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Rover (Colors May Vary) (Toy)
I bought this item for my 5 yr. old nephew and it was a complete letdown Christmas morning. We put the batteries in and the car would not work. We tried several different battery types, thinking it might be a bad set of batteries, but in every instance the remote red light indicator would come on, but the car simply would not run. It would make the sound like it was running, but never did. We eventually tried taking the car apart and trying to rewire it, but it remained still. Very disappointing!

Kid Galaxy Morphibians Rover (Colors May Vary)
$39.99 $27.72