Published 1 month ago by sb82

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Pictured / Cheap Cars
I ordered these as a lighting deal. The cars did not come in the packaging pictured above. They came in a regular brown packaging box. They look cheap and used. I contacted Amazon to ask why they did not come in the packaging pictured and they responded by saying I would have to pay for gift wrapping to get it in the orginal box.
Published 19 months ago by DJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Pictured / Cheap Cars, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My 1st Rides Mini Go Go 4-Pack - Construction (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Toys work ok but..., July 5, 2014
The toys did not come in the packaging shown so when opened as is gift it was somewhat of a let down... Amazon should really update the image or clearly state the toys will come in a simple brown box. The toys work ok - just started playing with them but wish amazon would be up front with consumers about what I expect. If I see an image online, that is what I expect to receive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Want a nice set of safe, fun vehicles? This is the set to get!, June 14, 2014
Okay so they don't come in the box shown, meh, wrap them or something or take them out and put in a gift bag - they are so worth the buy! Soft yet durable vehicles, different types (this one was the SUV, the dump truck, the concrete mixer and the race car), and they can really go! They travel nice distances on wood, tile and carpeting. I've looked at many other sets and these are by far the best for price, fun, and durability. Also, the colors are nice and do not come off even when cleaned quickly with a wet wipe. You get great quality and fun for a good price. My daughter loves them, so do I and now I'm going to get the other set. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pull-back cars… esp if you have a dog..., May 28, 2014
My son, husband and 80lb doodle love these cars… The cars arrived in the box shown, so no problems there like other reviewers. The cars are easy to make go both by pushing straight away or pulling back (my 20m old son is just now figuring out the pull-back method :)), and work well on carpet too. My dog is also obsessed with these. My son & husband fire away and my dog chases them down and brings them back for another go. He hasn't punctured them or done any damage to them yet (he's popped many a ball…) so I'd say these are pretty durable too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them he's 12mo, February 5, 2014
Great toys . Everything that was expected great quality. Would get more when they come out with more . Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price!, April 26, 2014
Even though these are rated for 2 year olds My 4's class loves them. They have held up to 20 kids playing with them for weeks, and still look like I just took them out of the package yesterday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cars - sturdy and they really go fast., February 27, 2014
Love them! Perfect for the 2 yo and up. They really are fast and easy to operate. The 2 yo needs a bit of help but will catch on quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pull back cars!, January 12, 2014
My 18 month old loves these cars! It won't be long before he figures out how to pull them back and make them zoom! very good speed, even on carpet! The cars are made of a softer plastic so it won't hurt tender gums, but will stand up to quite a bit of abuse! I think these cars will grow with him and be a favorite toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, durable and fast, January 1, 2014
They do come in a plain brown box. The four vehicles are cute, durable and have a great pull back and go.

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, August 7, 2013
This item worked fine. My twin grandsons enjoy it It was a big hit during the holiday season. It has been very durable

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›