5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and indestructable
My grandson sat down and played with it immediately. He was fascinated with the propeller. His parents liked it also--sat on the floor to play with the plane and him. I chose it for the bright color and the simplicity of the design. It is easy to hold to for little hands and good for chewing :-)
Published 18 months ago by RevMarge

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap feel, premium price
Bought this toy for my one year old nephew. He enjoys the toy and his parents like the classic look of the airplane. However the toy has a fragile feel-as though it would break if dropped. The plastic seems cheap. You could probably find something of the same quality for ten dollars less. But the kid likes it...and in the end that's all that really matters.
Published on October 1, 2012 by PGHR

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and indestructable, June 11, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves this!, October 24, 2012
Mike Henninger (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kid O Air Plane Green (Toy)
I was trying to find a plain, simple toy airplane --not a themed toy but one that lets a kid use their imagination. This was perfect! It is a little smaller than I expected, but it well made, sturdy and my grandson loves it - which is what a toy is all about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and just as described, August 24, 2012
This review is from: Kid O Air Plane Green (Toy)
This plane is the size indicated by the given measurements. It seems solidly made and assembled. The propeller and wheels turn nicely. I didn't really have any expectations of educational value for it, only fun value. My two-year-old is in a major "vehicular fascination" stage, so I expect him to be ecstatic when he sees it this afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Kid O Air Plane Blue (Toy)
My l ittle one likes this toy. no sharp edges. Fun colors and fun to play with. Makes cute room decrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good toy, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Air Plane Red (Toy)
love this toy and pleasantly surprised at the decent size of it. nice colors too. seems very durable. time will tell but
looking at it , I would have liked it as a child too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Air Plane Blue (Toy)
Quality product; my grandson loves it! Sturdy, easy for him to handle , seems like it will last through several kids!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Air Plane Blue (Toy)
Just what I wanted and expected for my collection of toys for my grandson. He loves airplanes! He's 2 yrs. old.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome toy, July 17, 2013
Texas owl (Clyde, Tx. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kid O Air Plane Red (Toy)
This air plane is so much bigger then I expected. Our grand daughter has the truck and two of the cars as well. We play with this plane often. She can roll it and give it a good push to make it go across the floor. It is sturdy and won't tip. It has wheels in the front and a balance wheel in the back. The colors are vibrant and we love pretending to fly it. Our grand daughter has dropped it a few times and as a toddler also has thrown it in a fit, but the toy held steady and doesn't show any sign of ruff play. This is a keeper and we are getting the other colors and kinds of vehicles to build our fleet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gerat sturdy airplane, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Air Plane Blue (Toy)
We were looking for a sturdy toy airplane for our grandson, he is tough on his toys. This airplane will last him a lifetime, it is made so well he will hand it down to one of his kids. Real happy with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Toy Airplane!, December 29, 2012
S. Miller (McKinney, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kid O Air Plane Red (Toy)
This little plane was perfect size for my 17 month old grandson!! Easy and light for him to handle with those little hands! Also, very durable. I am very pleased with this toy!

Kid O Air Plane Red