5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, lots of fun
Published 11 months ago by speed racer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Travel Toy but pretty limited
I bought this to keep in our bag of travel toys and for that purpose it's okay. It's a little small, but it's novel so the kids enjoy playing with it on road trips or in a restaurant. There are a few magnets that have gotten stuck down into it's little hole that we cannot get up even with a stronger magnet, but for the price it isnt bad.
Published 23 months ago by B. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, lots of fun, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Free Play Magnatab (Toy)
This is a very fun toy and seems old kinda school. It is built very well and is durable. One complaint I had is that the option to exchange this through Amazon didnt seem cost effective as I had to eat the cost of shipping and repurchase. My unit had a ball that was stuck and would not go down. I ended up taking it apart, note it uses special screws. After taking it apart, i found a metal fragment that permanently prevented the ball form going down. Once I removed it, the unit is perfect. Note the wand is not connected and can get lost easily, to get around this I drilled a hole through the end and attached a string and attached the other end to a screw on the bottom of the unit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Travel Toy but pretty limited, July 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Irresistable, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Free Play Magnatab (Toy)
My whole family enjoys this. It has a methodical, yet spontaneous, almost meditative quality. 9 year old and 4 year old sons use it differently, both love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars very cool and a addicting, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Free Play Magnatab (Toy)
I initially purchased the upper case alphabet and later went back for this "blank slate". These toys are beautifully designed----the materials alone are beautiful to hold and touch. Once you are holding the stylus it is hard to resist touching the little magnetic beads----it is a total sensory experience. The pop of the magnet you can feel, hear, and see. Warning----playing with this toy regardless of age, becomes addicting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Free Play Magnatab (Toy)
This was on my children's Christmas wish list this year. It provides hours of entertainment and allows children to be creative in a different way. We also use this with my son who has autism. When making simple strokes, this is a great way to provide extra sensory input. Will definitely be purchasing other Magnatabs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Free Play Magnatab (Toy)
Keep it a secret but this one is being used by adults. Relaxing and fun and a chance to be creative.

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of entertainment, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Kid O Free Play Magnatab (Toy)
My daughter (age 8) love, love, loves this thing. She will play with it for HOURS! I just wish it came in a second color and I would get one for my son too. They fight over it!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the bomb!, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Kid O Free Play Magnatab (Toy)
We have the uppercase letters board and the free form. All ages enjoy it. Great quality and hours of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Kid O Free Play Magnatab (Toy)
My 6, 8 and 9 yo play with this all of the time. I wish I had one for each in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars toatally happy, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Kid O Free Play Magnatab (Toy)
i got this for my son this christmas. my 13 yr old none the less, he asked for and he loves it. him and his 11yr old brother both. good product worth the money..

Kid O Free Play Magnatab