Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kid O Tug Boat - Red
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Chery Red|Change

on October 8, 2013
This is a perfect boat. Simple and to the point, and bright colors. There is also no place for water to get in! A welcome change from all our other bath toys which get mold inside and have to be thrown out eventually.
on July 21, 2013
My one year old loves this boat and the little ring. It is one of his favorite bath toys. I do not have to worry about mold since there are no holes for water to get in. Easy to clean up, dries quickly.
on March 26, 2014
This was for my grandson, who asked for a "blue tug boat" for his 4th birthday. He said it was the best present he got. I liked the construction - no holes or seams for water to seep into. The removable life preserver was cute too. He named his little blue tug boat Neptune. I thought that was a nice name for a tug boat. He will enjoy this in the tub for quite some time. Thanks Kid-O!
on March 11, 2013
Nice well made toy for the tub that my grandson enjoys. Drys well and doesn't get all moldy. Good quality.
on October 16, 2014
This boat is so cute and well made. It floats VERY well, riding the waves of the bathtub while remaining upright. My babe loves the little life preserver too. It has a great spin to it in the water and floats just as well as the boat. It won't mold because water cannot get trapped inside and the material is non-porous. I think this toy will last for MANY years to come. VERY happy with this purchase. Highly recommend.
on December 2, 2014
This is a basic plastic boat with some eye to detail like the raised edge, shaping & chimney stack. We found putting on the life ring has a limited appeal & once that is over it is a boat like any other & it's down to their imagination but there isn't much to work with. Wasn't a hit with our 1yr old son & still not much interest to him at 2. To be fair he got the Green Toy submarine at the same time & he much preferred it.
on January 4, 2013
Now this boat doesn't do anything per se, it's just a bath time boat, but it's solidly made, and the little life ring comes out and that's fun for my daughter to take off and put back on and toss around the bath. She loves this boat, and it actually floats upright and doesn't list. I would recommend this boat, it's fun to lean all your weight on and sink to the bottom, it's fun to admire as a piece of modernist art in the bath as well. It's cool, buy it!
on November 16, 2014
My daughter loves this little boat. We got her the red one. She especially likes the little life ring which she holds just about the whole time she is in the bath. The boat is well made and doesn't get moldy like some of the floating ducks which have a little breathing hole. The little gray rubber line around the boat also keep it from scratching the tub or other items if it is slammed against something. Highly recommended.
on July 30, 2015
My daughter was getting bored with her bath toys so I decided to get this tug boat. She loves pushing it around the bathtub and pouring water over it. She also likes taking the life preserver ring on and off. The tug boat doesn’t have any holes or cracks for water to get into, so it doesn’t have a place for mildew to hide and grow like other bathtub boats.
on August 22, 2015
Bought this for my granddaughter because (a) it's the same color as my Mustang and (b) we have an inside joke about tugboats. My granddaughter calls me GaGa and she now refers to this color as GaGa Green. The toy floats well and is a great bath time entertainment.