KidKraft Prairie Kitchen
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Knobs on oven and sink turn and Removable sink for quick and easy clean-up
- Dishwasher and storage drawers open and close
- Additional storage below sink
- Paper towel holder
- Made of wood and sturdy construction
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. SO CUTE! It looks like our kitchen. It's not too girly looking, and it blends in well with our decor (as opposed to the pastel or primary colored kitchens).
2. Good size. Two kids can easily play together, and the counter height is 20" from the floor. My twins are very tall, and the counter height is perfect, yet they have to stretch to reach items on the shelf.
3. Realistic features. It looks like a real kitchen with gas burners, a grill, silver faucet/sink, wainscoting, towel bar, clickable dials. Lots of kitchens have features that look vaguely like the real thing.
4. Oven has a middle rack, like a real oven (many kitchens don't have this).
5. Kidkraft makes solid products and has a variety of play kitchens on the market.
The only thing I'm unhappy with is the sink--I wish it was metal, like the faucet. It's painted plastic and is already getting scratched up. It's also removable (pops out), and the kids are constantly pulling it out, wearing it as a hat, and fighting over it! Luckily, Kidkraft provides free replacement parts.
Bottom line...this kitchen exceeded my expectations! The kids love it, I love it!
The only minor complaint I have is that the oven door does not stay open when she is playing. It swings back and closes, this may be an issue with how my husband put it together. Please allow yourself ample time to put this together, it can take about 2 hours. All in all, wonderful product.
We received it quickly and in perfect condition.
The color (white/off-white) is nice and hasn't yet shown considerable dirt or grime. The "wood" is press board but manufactured well. I know some people complained about difficulties with assembly and the instructions could have been a little more clear at times but overall not a difficult item to assemble. It took some time (probably around two hours) but some of that was me being hype-diligent.
So far it's been a great investment. She plays with it every day and it is helping to teach her things like washing hands, pots and dishes and to put toys away. We also got the Melissa and Doug fake fruit that uses Velcro to hold the pieces together. They are a nice addition. There are a few shelves and a drawer for storage so at the end of the day there are places to put things away.
At first I was a little taken back. The color is not a beige, maybe a light off white, or just plain white, depending on the light. But I like the white much better so that ended up as a positive.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product. The only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that while the construction is good, there are a few weaker points. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Boston USA
We have not had any problems with it. The set we received seems of great quality. Putting it together was easy. It is cute and perfect size for a 1-3 year old. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amie
Ive seen several plastic kitchens so this wooden one really outshines those. it is really high quality and our daughter loves it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by shredder
Soooooo cute! Does take a while to put together as there are many parts. Feels a little cheap, so I'm not sure how it will last, but it is adorable!Published 1 month ago by Meeee123
My kids love this kitchen. They play with it at least once everyday. I put it together 2 months ago. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tonia White
I love this adorable little kitchen. It has such great detail. My daughter was so excited when she seen it next to the tree Christmas morning. Read morePublished 1 month ago by sara Riley
Great little kitchen for my grandaughter. Took a couple of hours to put together, but it was worth it when I saw the smile on my granddaughters face. Read morePublished 1 month ago by J. Cordova
Adorable kitchen! Daughter loves it and it's holding up well (we've had it 6 months). Faucet connector could be tighter.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
The kitchen is very cute, neutral in color and has many great features and lots of storage.
I like that it comes with wall attachment straps. Read more