5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, well made and super sturdy
So cute, well made and super sturdy. I love this line of play toys...so does my daughter and anyone who comes to play for a playdate!! They are wonderful!
Published 17 months ago by Gina Britton

2.0 out of 5 stars One Fall on the Floor -- Gone
Published on November 6, 2011 by Addie Writer

2.0 out of 5 stars One Fall on the Floor -- Gone, November 6, 2011
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Toaster (Toy)
The toaster is beautiful to look at, and nice to see wood instead of plastic. But, unfortunately, the wood mechanism inside the toaster that pops up the toast broke the first time the toaster hit the floor. Since I bought this for a 3-year old, that event didn't take too long. Money not well spent at all. My grandchild won't play with it anymore since the toast won't pop up. It now takes up valuable space on a toy shelf, ignored -- but nice to look at. However, looking at it wasn't why I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how long it will last, March 17, 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Toaster (Toy)
Gave to 2.5 and 4 year old for Xmas. They love playing with it but I see that one of the seems is starting to separate on the toaster already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy toaster, January 12, 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Toaster (Toy)
We bought this to match our 5 year old granddaughters pink vintage kitchen. She has enjoyed it so much. It was rather pricey but it will last for years.

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, December 30, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Toaster (Toy)
I'm only giving this two stars because it was damaged. The wood was split and it needs to be exchanged so my granddaughter hasn't played with it yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Need better quality control inspection, December 25, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Toaster (Toy)
I ordered this toaster after purchasing the kitchen set for my granddaughter. The first toaster I received had very noticible cracks starting from the center of all 4 toaster slots. I called and a replacement toaster was being sent to me. After a week, I made a follow up call and found out the shipment had been placed on hold. Another was scheduled to be sent to me. After another week and no replacement I made another call. I did receive another toaster, however it has a crack running from only one slot. By this time it was too close to Christmas to receive another replacement so I kept it. The crack is getting larger so I'm very disappointed. Where is quality control on this item? I would think if there is a problem with the design they wouldn't sell it. I also purchased the retro refrigerator and the sink/oven piece. Once assembled, both items are great. I know my granddaughter will enjoy them for a long time. Probably not the toaster.

1.0 out of 5 stars It was damage, December 25, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Toaster (Toy)
This product was damage, I could not change this item, it was too late and was for santas gift, so bad

1.0 out of 5 stars It came broken, October 28, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Toaster (Toy)
I was very disappointed when I unwrapped the toaster to see several cracks on the top. Quality control should have caught the damage. It was returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, well made and super sturdy, February 1, 2013
Gina Britton (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars KidKraft Prairie Toaster, January 21, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Toaster (Toy)
My daughter loves her new toaster. I love the adorable outlook with the hearts. I have the tea cups and am looking for the tea kettle that goes with. Adorable set.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toaster and addition to my greanddaughter's play kitchen, January 9, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Toaster (Toy)
I bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter. She loved it. She served toast to everyone. The toaster worked very well and I am very pleased with it.

KidKraft Prairie Toaster