5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this.
We had a kidcraft dollhouse before, a different model, and it was so flimsy. This one is solid, and it has so many features that my children love. The door opens. The windows open. It has stairs. It came with a ton of furniture. It has a balcony high enough for stunts. Star Wars figures fit well in it.

The only aggravation we have is that the stairs come...
Published on February 17, 2011 by N. Gilbert

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay - wood but cheap and dolls that match aren't great
It is okay.

Pros:
- cute looking
- wooden except for stairs
- easy to assemble
- reasonably priced
- comes with furniture
- 3 yo enjoys it

Cons:
- accompanying dolls are TERRIBLE.
- cheaply made - "wood" is covered in sitcker paper not painted
- plastic stairs
- cheap in general
- THIS...
Published 23 months ago by JPeacock

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this., February 17, 2011
This review is from: KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture (Toy)

The only aggravation we have is that the stairs come off so easily, but if your little girl doesn't have a one year old brother who loves to torment her, it's hardly an issue at all. They don't fall off in play.

I love it for how sturdy it is, for how complete the furniture collection is, and for how quickly it went together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dollhouse, December 29, 2010
This review is from: KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture (Toy)
So impressed with this dollhouse. The furniture that it comes with is so adorable. We have had the Barbie houses in the past and this is so much better. It does not fit standard 12 in dolls, so my daughter uses her Polly Pockets. I highly recommend this house!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay - wood but cheap and dolls that match aren't great, March 12, 2013
JPeacock (Jacksonville, Texas) - See all my reviews
It is okay.

Pros:
- cute looking
- wooden except for stairs
- easy to assemble
- reasonably priced
- comes with furniture
- 3 yo enjoys it

Cons:
- accompanying dolls are TERRIBLE.
- cheaply made - "wood" is covered in sitcker paper not painted
- plastic stairs
- cheap in general
- THIS MAY SOUND SILLY - but the pictures don't line up with the furniture. For example, the bathroom has a picture of a tub - but there is a tub included with the furniture.....things like that are all over the place. It is almost as if the house sitckers for the decor was sourced/designed without taking into account the included furniture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, March 8, 2012
This review is from: KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture (Toy)
This dollhouse is worth the money paid for it! My granddaughter loves it. The size is just right for a 3 year old and the furniture pieces are just the right size. Extremely happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll house, January 11, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture (Toy)
My two year old got this doll house for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. We also got the dolls that go along with it and they are perfect for this doll house. Overall, great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, March 14, 2012
This review is from: KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture (Toy)
My little girl is 6 years old and she loves the doll house. It was not to hard to put together and it was bigger then I thought it was going to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dollhouse: quality, durability, and aesthetics, January 11, 2012
This review is from: KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture (Toy)
We got this dollhouse for our daughter as a xmas gift at age 3.5, over a year ago. I am not someone who usually takes the time to write a review, but this the dollhouse deserves my praises and recommendation. What I like about this dollhouse is that it is wooden, with wooden furniture, with an aesthetically pleasing colorscheme that is neither too babyish, nor too big-girlish. The size is perfect. I wanted something that would be visible, but not huge, obtrusive, or loud with bright clashing colors. My daughter loves this dollhouse, and has lots of her different little characters, critters, and little dolls all "living in" this house. She plays with it all the time. It is very versatile, accommodating her rapidly changing imaginative play ideas. THis dollhouse is going to be a keeper for a long, long time. I can even see saving it for her kids one day! The only thing that I didn't like was that when I went to peel off the numbered stickers (#'d for assemly purposes) sometimes the paint would come up. But I was able to patch this up in one spot with colored pencils. OVerall, a great purchase that I am glad to have made!

1.0 out of 5 stars Made out of cheap wood, May 2, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter last Christmas and we just had to throw it out today. It's made from such flimsy "wood" that it broke into several pieces. When I bought this I thought it would be durable enough to possibly be something her daughters could play with. DO NOT buy this! It's a waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable doll house!, January 2, 2012
This review is from: KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture (Toy)
My two-year-old daughter received this dollhouse for Christmas from her grandparents. It is so adorable! She has loved playing with it. It seems very durable, and I love all the bright colors. i also really like that this doll house came with quite a few pieces of furniture. I would highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality dollhouse, January 11, 2011
This review is from: KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture (Toy)
This dollhouse is great for the amount of money. It has all the furniture that comes with it that most other expensive ones don't. Good quality and good instructions, very easy to assemble. Looks very cute, my daughter loves playing with it.

KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage with Furniture