KidKraft Glitter Dream Dollhouse w/ Furniture - 65086
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- A gliding elevator and curved staircase give your dolls access to the second and third floors, and wide windows on the sides let you peek on your dolls from multiple angles.
- The KidKraft Glitter Suite Dollhouse has a hip, modern design and lets dolls live lives of true luxury.
- Kids are sure to love playing with this adorable mansion that includes 11 pieces of furniture, including a shady palm tree for the patio.
- Colorful, detailed backgrounds brighten up every room.
- The mansion accommodates fashion dolls up to 12" tall and is large enough for a few children to play at once. Smart, sturdy wooden construction offers plenty of playtime and stability.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
During assembly, you may run into a few spots where you need to test-fit things and/or double check to make sure you're not putting something on backwards or upside down. All parts are clearly numbered, and in the case of certain parts that look very similar to other parts, it's important to make sure you're putting the right part in the right place. Also, pay close attention to which screws you're using for which parts. All the screws are lettered, but the letters aren't actually on the screws, so be careful not to spill them out of their packaging.
Having said that, this was a very satisfying dollhouse to assemble, and when we were done, I was quite thrilled with how good it looked. This is a neat playset, and I would imagine any kid who receives it will fall in love with it.
My daughter wanted a "barbie-doll house" for her birthday so we are surprising her with this one.
It was a good buy.
The house itself is somewhat difficult to put together but it does look VERY nice once it's done.
However, you shouldn't expect too much from the furniture. It's made very cheaply. The paint is a little chipped & scratched.
If you like to paint you could just paint over top of it but I myself think that's just too much work.
I plan on buying some extra furniture elsewhere.
I really am not trying to discourage you from buying this house it really is a nice house for a good price, however you might want to try and buy this house without the furniture and maybe add some on yourself.
UPDATE: VM Innovations did refund my money. They first offered me a $20 credit. I had to call and send several emails right after Christmas. They sent me a shipping label while I was out of the country and then emailed me every day to change my feedback. Yes, it did work out, but it was not smooth or easy as a return for a defective product should be.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice Barbie house however one piece was warped and did not fit properlyPublished 6 months ago by Pattig
Well built for a modern day mail order. It's now a few years old and she is growing out of it, but I can see this going into the attic for a grandkid one day!Published 9 months ago by avahzd
Ordered this for my granddaughter for Christmas. She opened it Christmas day to find several of the pieces were coming apart. Corners were bent. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Brenda G Roper
Came in two days from ordering which was awesome because I needed it asap. My baby loves it. Only setback was the directions were a little confusing and it took almost four hours... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Christen Hawley