5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, sturdy high chair built for years of play.
Published on October 4, 2006 by Kristina J. Ivey

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
My mother bought this for my 3 year old, and the tray of the high chair broke off almost immediately. My husband tried to screw it back in, but it never worked right.
Published on November 11, 2011 by Anne M

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, sturdy high chair built for years of play., October 4, 2006
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair (Baby Product)
I bought this high chair for my daughter's second birthday because I love the look of it. The similar chair made by Badger Basket Toys gets terrible reviews for being poorly constructed so I went with this one despite it having no reviews. I couldn't be happier. This high chair is solidly built and was easy to assemble. I love the white finish because it will be relatively neutral as my daughter's room may go through decorative changes in the coming years. I don't forsee her outgrowing this toy for quite a few years and it is sturdy enough to last. She has several dolls, the largest being her 17" Corolle Lila, who fits beautifully in the chair. I would guess that this chair could possibly handle up to a 20" doll. While it is solidly built, I am obviously discouraging my daughter from sitting in the chair herself (I've caught her trying to several times) because no doll chair should be expected to be that sturdy! The only real negative is the joke of a chair pad. I actually just tossed it because it doesn't really add to the toy's play value anyway and would probably just be a nuisance. I highly recommend this high chair for the child in your life who enjoys taking care of babies. It's made me look to KidKraft for more toys and doll furniture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little mommies!, August 9, 2007
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair (Baby Product)
I bought this highchair after returning JUNK plastic baby nursery items to the stores. The chair is a nice size to fit multiple size dolls and seems very sturdy (doesn't topple easily). I would highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for grandaughter who loves playing with baby dolls., February 5, 2007
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair (Baby Product)
The Lil' Doll High Chair and matching cradle were a great hit as Christmas gifts for my grandaughter, age 2 yrs. 8 1/2 mos. She loves both, and two months later still plays with them daily. Her sister, age 5, also likes them; and the parents say these KidKraft toys are easy to assemble, sturdy, and attractive The cradle can be used as a magaziane rack by the girls when they are too old to play with dolls. I bought these because the white KidKraft table and chairs at my house are sturdy, easy to clean, and look great after 6 years of weekly use by one or more grandkids (boys and girls, ages now 2,3,6,and 8).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for my little girl's imaginative play, January 9, 2007
NDak Mom "Steph" (North Dakota, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair (Baby Product)
The highchair was a Christmas gift for our daughter, who just turned two. She loves to play with her "babies." She is having a great time with the highchair and promptly moved it next to her chair at the kitchen table, so her "babies" can eat with her. The chair is sturdy and very cute. It took my husband and 5-year-old son less than half an hour to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little High Chair, September 26, 2010
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair (Baby Product)
I bought this high chair for my daughter on her third birthday to play with her KidKraft kitchen. She loves it and her baby dolls fit in it perfectly, great height for play unlike some others which are too short. Adorable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with toddlers, October 9, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair (Baby Product)
Bought these for my 3-year-old twin girls and they were a big hit. The high chairs are sturdy and easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & durable, January 12, 2011
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair (Baby Product)
My 3 year old loves this high chair to feed her baby. She is able to fit a variety of sizes of dolls in it. It was easy to assemble and is durable. What I love, is that it looks nice and can fit in with exsisting decor in the house, which can be quite a challange with kids toys & accessories.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, November 11, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Highchair, January 14, 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair (Baby Product)
The highchair needed to be put together when it arrived. The instructions were very clear and the product is made of sturdy material. I was very surprised on how big it is. I checked several stores for the same product and didn't find anything that matched the quality of this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, May 2, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair (Baby Product)
This chair was such a disappointment!! It broke the first time my daughter used it. It is completely falling apart and broken. Don't waste your money.

KidKraft Lil' Doll High Chair