Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 69 questions
votes
Fisher price loving family figurines and accessories go great. Toys r us, Walmart and kohls I know carry them I'm sure fisher price. Com maybe. Good luck
Nov 16, 2013 by Shannon
votes
My girls are 3 and 4. They can't reach the very top but I think that's ok bc they will grow in to it. They love and it works well with Barbie and Disney princesses. The furniture that comes with it is great so you get all you need except dolls.
Apr 23, 2014 by Cindylou82
votes
No sounds, no batteries required
Jan 5, 2013 by Meredith B.
votes
HI, Our wall dollhouse is solid white on the other side. Let me know how I can further assist you! Rishy 877-552-2229 ex t305
Jan 21, 2014 by Ababy Inc
votes
Yes! My daughter was 4 when she got it... now she is 6 and still loves it just as much! !!
Dec 9, 2013 by E.Woolman
votes
Shipping weight is 54 lbs. Once put together it's super easy to move around as it is sturdy. My husband and I put it together in the living room and carried it a flight of stairs. It didn't fall apart. Also we mounted it to the wall for safety.
Jul 28, 2013 by Cheryl Bodon-Aponte
votes
Yes, I had to get the stairs replaced.. They didn't even charge me... But the furnite is very durable.
Dec 26, 2013 by H.Zapata
votes
Yes its just like the picture..I think it means decorate as in just adding the furniture
Nov 21, 2013 by Kyle Walsh
votes
Yes it does! Except of course for the top roof floor.
Dec 10, 2013 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers