5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE,but BEST Quality Dollhouse!
Published on January 7, 2010 by Caroline

1.0 out of 5 stars Heart attack
After spending 4 hours trying to assemble this the bottom part broke. Had to assemble and disassemble this so many times. Not worth the high blood pressure this will give you trying to assemble it. The screws backings constantly fall out, you get one floor done the other floor comes out.
Published 14 months ago by chidelt

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE,but BEST Quality Dollhouse!, January 7, 2010
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas. She/we LOVED it; I did ALOT of research; even bought Imaginarium Grandview Dollhouse from Toysrus and returned after comparing it with this one. The Quality alone spoke for itself, the frame of this dollhouse is Wood; not the cardboard cheap thin stuff like most of the dollhouses are made from. IT has TEN rooms with wood furniture; where the Grandview only gave you 11 furniture pieces and the thin walls were obnoxious colors (which only a child could love).

It is HUGE; we had to rearrange her closet and take away a bookshelf to make this fit in her room so she can play with both sides (versus other dollhouses with one side to put against the wall) but she has played with it EVERYDAY since she's had it now. She has mixed dolls; Barbies, Moxie doll, Liv dolls, & Brat dolls; they all work. THIS dollhouse is durable where you can hand it down to future siblings.

HIGHLY recommend this, especially for multiple siblings. Please make sure to have the space for it; you need to have the ability to where she can play with BOTH sides of house; the caster wheels are awesome when need to turn the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll house, November 28, 2012
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
This is a great doll house. It is really really big. We knew the dimensions before ordering, but it is pretty massive. There are 2 sides. The whole thing is on wheels, so it can easily slide out from the wall when you want to play with it. The furniture seems good quality and there is lots of furniture. Really you won't need any other furniture as it is complete. My children like to play with it. We've had this for a year, nothing is broken :) Not too bad to put together. I will mention that one side of the roof came with a small crack in it. I called the company. They were very quick to replace the broken part. Actually since it was a Christmas gift (last year) and since I needed it ASAP, they overnighted the piece on their dime. Easy company to work with.

5.0 out of 5 stars The story of this MONSTER, December 20, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
The monstrosity (exactly like the photos) will change how you feel about dollhouses. Do girls play with dollhouses while standing? What dolls go you get to go with a dollhouse? What about exterior walls?

I did a lot of research. No matter how I looked at the market, this was one of the best deals available. This dollhouse is more durable than others. The lack of exterior walls makes this dollhouse accessible to more than one child at a time, and the casters help.

Assembly is methodical. KidKraft packages this with the tiniest and more floatable fill - what a mess! The instructions don't indicate which sides of the walls go in relation to the stairs nor does the box have that level of detail, so I had to refer to the photos on Amazon. And most important - DO NOT tighten a screw on any section until all three or four screws are at least a little threaded.

When you assemble this monster, you join the brotherhood /sisterhood of the Monster Dollhouse. Some reviewers reported having to drill a better hole or sand down parts that fit together. Fortunately I didn't have to do those things but I came close a few times. I was able to force everything to fit by the way I screwed in the screws, and nothing got bent or broke thankfully.

I didn't get the dolls yet - more research I guess. The furniture is so cute though, and durable too. KidKraft did something smart. They know that when you own the MONSTER, you probably buy the accessories from them since other dollhouses are made for smaller scale accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for twins, siblings and friends!, December 25, 2011
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
KidKraft So Chic DollhouseI wish I saw this doll house last year. Even at age 6 1/2 my twins are so excited by this enormous doll house. Perfect for Barbies, fairies, pocket puppies and even baby zhu zhus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most exciting Christmas gift ever!, December 25, 2011
Adrienne Macqueen (Bradley, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
We got this for our 7-year old daughter for Christmas. My husband and I were able to put the house together in 1.5 hours with no major complications. The parts and screws are clearly labeled. The instructions have only pictures. We did discover that we put the second level on backwards because they screws will only line up if everything is exactly right. I love the attention to detail on this house. The visible screws are painted to match the wood so they blend in. The house if very durable when fully assembled and I feel confident it will still be in good shape when our 2 year old is ready for it. The wooden furniture is all good quality. However, the bathtub did come with a crack in the plastic part, but that is the only flaw we've encountered.
I was a little unsure about buying this house because there are plenty of other dollhouses for at least $100 less, but after seeing the size, quality and the fact that it is open on all sides makes me confident I made the right decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome HUGE dollhouse, March 14, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
The dollhouse arrived sooner than expected as is a great hit with both of my daughters! It's even big enough for stuffed animals to play in (Barbie has been evicted to her camper!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Doll House, October 24, 2011
J (Brighton, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
This is a great doll house. I love how it is open on all sides so it is easy for more than one child to play with at a time. All the furniture that came with it is really nice too. However the roof is made of partical board and came with some pieces flaking off. My daughter doesn't care and it wasn't a big enough deal to bother with. I thought about calling the company to see if I could get some touch up paint but have not bothered yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT., September 13, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
We got this doll house for our children's museum. The children love it! It is nice and big, multiple kids can play with it at the same time. The furniture is sturdy and well made. Has held up to hundreds of little hands!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream dollhouse, February 7, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
As soon as we learned that the baby my daughter was carrying was another girl, I purchased this dollhouse for my 2 year old granddaughter for Christmas. I had read the good reviews and decided that knowing there would be 2 little girls playing, a big dollhouse was needed. The dollhouse is beautiful, rolls around, the furniture is outstanding and even though the upper floors are hard for the 2 year old to reach, she has a little stool she drags to wherever she needs. My husband put this together in a couple of hours. The engineering and construction is very well-done - all the pre-drilled holes match up and the dollhouse is very sturdy. My granddaughter LOVES this house and plays with it every day. She puts all kinds of dolls and animals in the house and has the most amazing imaginative play. The house and furniture is so cute that the adults - including the men in our family - don't mind playing. I so heartily recommend this product and can't wait till the new 2 week old baby girl is ready to play with her big sister for years into the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 13, 2012
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
Just as pictured on website. Took quite some time to put together but well worth it. My Daughter can't stop playing with it and actually cleans up and puts all the pieces in there place. Furniture pieces are large I am very happy about that. Well worth the price.

KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture