5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE,but BEST Quality Dollhouse!
Published on January 7, 2010 by Caroline

1.0 out of 5 stars Heart attack
After spending 4 hours trying to assemble this the bottom part broke. Had to assemble and disassemble this so many times. Not worth the high blood pressure this will give you trying to assemble it. The screws backings constantly fall out, you get one floor done the other floor comes out.
Published 16 months ago by chidelt

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE,but BEST Quality Dollhouse!, January 7, 2010
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas. She/we LOVED it; I did ALOT of research; even bought Imaginarium Grandview Dollhouse from Toysrus and returned after comparing it with this one. The Quality alone spoke for itself, the frame of this dollhouse is Wood; not the cardboard cheap thin stuff like most of the dollhouses are made from. IT has TEN rooms with wood furniture; where the Grandview only gave you 11 furniture pieces and the thin walls were obnoxious colors (which only a child could love).

It is HUGE; we had to rearrange her closet and take away a bookshelf to make this fit in her room so she can play with both sides (versus other dollhouses with one side to put against the wall) but she has played with it EVERYDAY since she's had it now. She has mixed dolls; Barbies, Moxie doll, Liv dolls, & Brat dolls; they all work. THIS dollhouse is durable where you can hand it down to future siblings.

HIGHLY recommend this, especially for multiple siblings. Please make sure to have the space for it; you need to have the ability to where she can play with BOTH sides of house; the caster wheels are awesome when need to turn the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars The story of this MONSTER, December 20, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
The monstrosity (exactly like the photos) will change how you feel about dollhouses. Do girls play with dollhouses while standing? What dolls go you get to go with a dollhouse? What about exterior walls?

I did a lot of research. No matter how I looked at the market, this was one of the best deals available. This dollhouse is more durable than others. The lack of exterior walls makes this dollhouse accessible to more than one child at a time, and the casters help.

Assembly is methodical. KidKraft packages this with the tiniest and more floatable fill - what a mess! The instructions don't indicate which sides of the walls go in relation to the stairs nor does the box have that level of detail, so I had to refer to the photos on Amazon. And most important - DO NOT tighten a screw on any section until all three or four screws are at least a little threaded.

When you assemble this monster, you join the brotherhood /sisterhood of the Monster Dollhouse. Some reviewers reported having to drill a better hole or sand down parts that fit together. Fortunately I didn't have to do those things but I came close a few times. I was able to force everything to fit by the way I screwed in the screws, and nothing got bent or broke thankfully.

I didn't get the dolls yet - more research I guess. The furniture is so cute though, and durable too. KidKraft did something smart. They know that when you own the MONSTER, you probably buy the accessories from them since other dollhouses are made for smaller scale accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll house, November 28, 2012
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
This is a great doll house. It is really really big. We knew the dimensions before ordering, but it is pretty massive. There are 2 sides. The whole thing is on wheels, so it can easily slide out from the wall when you want to play with it. The furniture seems good quality and there is lots of furniture. Really you won't need any other furniture as it is complete. My children like to play with it. We've had this for a year, nothing is broken :) Not too bad to put together. I will mention that one side of the roof came with a small crack in it. I called the company. They were very quick to replace the broken part. Actually since it was a Christmas gift (last year) and since I needed it ASAP, they overnighted the piece on their dime. Easy company to work with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for twins, siblings and friends!, December 25, 2011
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
KidKraft So Chic DollhouseI wish I saw this doll house last year. Even at age 6 1/2 my twins are so excited by this enormous doll house. Perfect for Barbies, fairies, pocket puppies and even baby zhu zhus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome HUGE dollhouse, March 14, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
The dollhouse arrived sooner than expected as is a great hit with both of my daughters! It's even big enough for stuffed animals to play in (Barbie has been evicted to her camper!)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT., September 13, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
We got this doll house for our children's museum. The children love it! It is nice and big, multiple kids can play with it at the same time. The furniture is sturdy and well made. Has held up to hundreds of little hands!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT, September 11, 2013
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
I bought this for my four year old daughter for her birthday and she absolutely loved it! It is huge and roomy for regular size Barbies. The only thing I didn't like was that the furniture was not big enough for the dolls but we managed. I would suggest this to anyone who has room in their place for this huge house....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 13, 2012
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
Just as pictured on website. Took quite some time to put together but well worth it. My Daughter can't stop playing with it and actually cleans up and puts all the pieces in there place. Furniture pieces are large I am very happy about that. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic doll house, April 27, 2014
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
Grandma bought this for my 4 year old for Christmas and this thing is massive. I can't even imagine having a doll house this cool; it makes my old one sided barbie dream house look ridiculous. The construction is very solid and the furniture is all wood and heavy duty. My daughter is just barely as tall as the peak on the roof. If you are concerned about space, this is not the model for you; it takes up about the same space as a crib mattress. Being able to play on all four sides has made it super fun for my daughter and her friends to be able to play at the same time. The house is on wheels which means I can roll it against the wall and bring it out for play time. I was out of town for the construction of this mansion, but I'm told by my husband and teenagers that it was time consuming but relatively easy to assemble. I should mention that all three of them are rather handy so this may indicate that the project is an intermediate level. My husband said it was really easy to figure out where the furniture went because it was color coded to match the walls. We have had the house for almost five months now and it is truly loved.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, December 18, 2012
This review is from: KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture (Toy)
Super fast shipping! I ordered this with less than a week before my 3 yr olds birthday party and used free super saver shipping. It arrived the day before and I assembled it in just under 2 hours that night, before wrapping it for the big day! All day long my daughter thought it was a tent...imagine her surprise when she found out it was a HUGE dollhouse! The furniture comes in separate boxes for each room so I left them in there and wrapped them individually...it looked like she got a lot of presents when it was really just the one! lol. This was the last present she opened and all the kids at the party(6 of them) sat and played with it the rest of the night. She loves it and plays with her Monster High Dolls in it daily!

KidKraft So Chic Dollhouse with Furniture
$299.99 $215.98
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.