Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Single|Change

on January 5, 2015
This is literally the only time I have been moved to write a review on amazon. These popsicle trays were so disappointing. The plastic tops do not stick to the filling like they are supposed to; they simply slide out, leaving you with a thin tube of popsicle that you can't even reach with a spoon. I would not recommend purchasing these.
on July 7, 2014
It was great for about five minutes, then it shattered when i tried to wash it (apparently because of the sudden temperature change), which seems like a pretty inconvenient thing to happen to a plastic that's supposed to be frozen regularly...
on July 19, 2013
I am very disappointed with this product. I didn't use yogurt I just used tart cherry juice. I froze it and tried to take the Popsicle out and only the green part of the icy holder came out and the iced tart cherry juice was left in the tray. I then read the directions and tried rinsing water on them before I take the icy out... But that did not work either... And so I grabbed a small spoon and ate from the tray.
on May 23, 2014
I have the old version with the holes in the sticks (as the picture shows). The original molds are great for toddlers, works well, and makes great use of any extra smoothie - so naturally I wanted to get another set (I tend to have a lot of play dates at my house over the summers). The new version doesn't have the holes in the stick and are cheaper in other ways too - causing the stick to totally slide out without the popsicle! Going to return this "new version". It's definitely a cheaper version than the original. :(
on December 11, 2012
I originally bought this set to make popsicles for my 2 year old, but our entire family ended up using them! I love the size - perfect for a snack. We used them entire summer and none of the sticks broke. It is a little challenging to take popsicles out from the tray if you are tryingto take them out right out of the freezer. I would leave the tray on the counter for a few minutes or run uunder a hot water and that seem to solve the problem.
on July 9, 2011
These are ok, but first I wish I knew exactly what type of plastic they were made of! They are fairly small for an older child, but perfect for a toddler. I puree fruits and veggies with some milk or juice or yogurt and freeze them. A good way to sneak in some broccoli and alfalfa sprouts to my kids diet, even if the freezing destroys some of its nutrients:(
One thing I did not like is that the large plastic part bows after I put it in the freezer, and the little lid things dont stay on very well. I wish they had a little drip tray to catch drips when my child is eating it.
on March 3, 2013
I haven't used these for frozen treats yet, but I may in the future.
I decorate cookies using royal icing & these are PERFECT for my 2oz bottles and icing bags. I put a little bit of damp paper towel in the bottom and it keeps my icing tips from clogging.
on December 8, 2013
I SPECIFICALLY chose this pop set because the picture clearly shows that the sticks have holes in them. Without holes, the frozen juice just slides off the stick. The last pop set we bought had no holes and we had to drill holes in the sticks or it was completely useless. Well, the sticks in this set have NO HOLES. Even though the picture on Amazon, and the picture on the BOX shows sticks with holes.

Once we drill holes in the sticks I'm sure this set will be fine, but I am very disappointed by this false advertising.
on July 19, 2010
It is not easy to remove the frozen snack from the tray, unless we melt it, if it melts, the frozen snack comes of from the sticks.
on November 30, 2014
I'm vegetarian. Vegetables and fruits tend to go bad quickly. This is a great thing to have to get your fruit fix on way after you've bought them. Lately I've been using this to freeze grapefruit juice. One time, I had this can of coke I didn't finish and I didn't want to dump it; I poured the rest in this thing and had a coke-popsicle a couple days later: Score! I also love the size the popsicles come in. I like my portions small and these are perfect to give me a taste of what I'm looking for without having to put the uneaten part back in the freeze. I might get another one.