|Item Weight||14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.7 x 14 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||001802|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year limited warranty against defects in workmanship & materials|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.49 shipping
+ $11.49 shipping
Kidde AccessPoint 001802 Key Entry Pro Key Locker, Clay, 60 Key
|Price:||$45.23 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$46.77 (51%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Key locker is constructed of 17-gauge heavy-duty steel for extra protection of your keys
- Keyed entry keysafe features a cam lock with 2 keys included; locking wall-mount key cabinet for storing keys
- Key lock box holds 60 keys safely inside; only can be opened with included keys, perfect for leasing offices, schools, and business parks
- The keysafe box has a depth for larger key rings; no more having to remove keys from rings to get them to fit inside
- Combination key safe includes screw and wall anchors for easy mounting and setup
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
• Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel construction
• Keyed cam lock with two keys
• Holds 60 keys
• More depth for larger key rings
• Product Dimensions: 19.25 x 13.375 x 4
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
-Heavy duty... this thing has some heft to it
-Easy to install, 4 screws/hardware included
-Holds a lot of keys, but I think 30 would be a little crowded especially if you put a ring of keys in here (but it's doable to hang 30 keys in here-just note the limitation on size)
-Has a place for key on the back of the door, plus you can set some keys (or other things) inside on the bottom
-Code can be more than 4 digits
-I think this is the same unit featured on the TV show "It Takes a Thief"
-Code was extremely fast and easy to set (and would be fast and easy to change)
-Color leaves a lot to be desired... a lot darker than pictured too
-Can use each number (0-9) only once in the combo
-It was a little difficult to see the lock codes as they were being set, so be sure to have good light and your glasses
-If you have a lot of junk on your keychain, you'll have problems fitting your keys into this box
Bottom Line: Decent for smash and grab robberies, might as well make it harder. Recommended for use with other home security products such as an alarm, charlie bar, etc.
This is a great key box for many reasons:
1. No key is needed, just punch in a code on the push button combination on the front.
2. It holds 30 keys (although that many is a little crowded) and has #d key rings to attach to the keys.
3. It holds about 10 keys on the inside of the door itself.
4. It is a sturdy metal box, not a thin metal one like at retail places like office max / depot, etc. and comes with mounting hardware.
5. I use it at my workplace where only a few people can have access to certain keys. Those keys go in this box and I didn't have to worry about handing out keys. If someone leaves, I can change the combo easily.
6. The combo was easy to set and is easy to change, just a couple of minutes.
I noticed some reviews mentioning home use and I agree that if someone really wanted to, they could break into this, after all, they could just pull it off they wall and do what they needed to it. But I think most of us realize a $60 lock box isn't the last line of defense, or should be. It's best used in a trusted area to keep people from having the opportunity to take the keys that aren't locked up in the first place.
I didn't have too much to complain about the color. We just have it in our garage so it is no big deal. If you were going to have it in the house out in the open, then the color would probably be annoying.
Installation of the entire system ("2-key" key box AND this device) took about 20 minutes total. It wouldn't have taken that long if we hadn't poked a hole in the drywall where we were going to put one of the screws :P
Setting the combination was much easier that I would have thought. The hardest part was figuring a combination that was secure, but easy to remember. While setting the combination was easy, the combination is also the source of my only complaint.
My main complaint with this is the same as with the GE AccessPoint 001413 Slimline Pushbutton 2-Key KeySafe. The sequence of numbers for the combination doesn't matter. "1 - 2 - 3 - 4" could also be "4 - 3 - 2 - 1", etc. I didn't want to have to pay a lot for this (and really couldn't find one that had this feature) so this will work out fine.
I would definately recommend for about anybody to get this device. It is very handy and much better than laying the keys on the dresser, table, or where ever you can find a spot. An added bonus is that you always know where those keys are and don't have to tear the house down looking for them when you need to get out the door!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everything works as it should. Only thing stopping me from giving it a 5: the space between rows are to close together. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Heavy gauge metal, great price for item, lock is good but wish it was made a bit strongerPublished 4 days ago by BG
This is a must have if you have a lot keys, like I do. Before I got this, I had keys scattered throughout the house and half the time I couldn't find my car keys. Read morePublished 19 days ago by E. Ledgerwood
Very nice, solid key safe. Very easy to set and change the combination (a series of 4 to 7 numbers, which you enter in ANY order to open), and holds a lot of keys. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Red Azalea