5.0 out of 5 stars Best christmas present ever
Published on December 25, 2010 by stuck

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 Year Old's Christmas Gift
It is a large, lovely doll house. My main complaint is how difficult it is to put together. The misplaced pre-drilling of some holes made in near impossible to put together. Took some craftiness on my husband's part to get together over the course of two nights. I always find it funny when I read reviews of "idiots" complaining how hard it is to assemble. We are...
Published 20 months ago by She

5.0 out of 5 stars Best christmas present ever, December 25, 2010
This review is from: Kidkraft Wooden Modern Dream Glitter Dollhouse fits barbie (Toy)
We bought this dollhouse as an alternative to the over priced Barbie Dreamhouse, and it was perfect! I was amazed to watch the price increase steadily as the days passed up to Christmas, so I was really glad I bought it early. It shipped in a plain brown box (great camouflage for Santa). It took my husband and I about an hour and a half to put together (he is very handy too). He commented many times that it was excellent quality for the price. "Are you sure you only paid ___ for this?" And went so far during construction to say, "This is the clearest set of directions I have ever seen to assemble anything in my life." We were awakened to shreiks of delight at 3a.m. by our 4 year old daughter, and she moved in her Barbies immediately. I highly reccomend this product to anyone. Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect. don't change a thing., December 31, 2010
Jeff Davis (Austin, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Not too big or too small. Sturdy and fun with a good amount of furniture too. Set aside 30 minutes to build it; well worth the investment. Very well packaged too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Barbie Dollhouse, January 4, 2011
My daughter is in love with this Barbie Dollhouse. All her barbies fit and she loves the elevator that is attached. This is a very sturdy and great dollhouse for kids. My daughter is 4 years old and loves it and will plays with it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not used yet, it is a Christmas gift for my daughter, November 2, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
It is not assembled due to the fact that I will be giving to my daughter for Christmas, rather Santa will!!! Looks sturdy, better than a plastic dollhouse. Can't wait to get it put together and for her to see it Christmas morning...

5.0 out of 5 stars a dream dollhouse, March 27, 2011
We gave this as a Xmas present to my 6 and 3 yr old daughters. It is pricey but it is a quality product with a lot of parts. My daughters still play with it almost every day after 3 months so at least is not one of those toys that they forget the next day. They really like it. Assembly was time consuming but as long as you are patient it is simple. The instructions are well written. A helper does make assembly easier. The quality of the product is very good. It should last several years. My 3 yr old daughter even put the product to the test the very same day she got it when she decided to squeeze herself into the second floor and pretend to sleep in there. Amazingly nothing broke and she was kindly reprimanded.
My only complain is that the elevator does not go up and down very smoothly. Other than that we are very satisfied. You get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll house, November 28, 2011
Gave this to my 7 year old daughter for her birthday this weekend and she hasn't stpped playing with it since. She even slept next to it on the floor the first night. Love the funky vibrant colors, disco ball, and the fantastic wooden furniture. It took a while to put together, and the directions were nothing more than diagrams. Overall it was well worth the 2 hours to put it together. My daughter loves, loves, loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Fantastic!, January 9, 2011
We looked all over the internet to buy a dollhouse for our daughters Barbie dolls. We were not going to pay $179 for Barbie's own playhouse. We saw this on Amazon.com and finally decided to buy it due to reviews. We are more than happy with this product. The directions at first seem a bit intimidating (didn't have my coffee yet) but each piece is numbered or given an alphabetical letter which made putting it together very, very easy. In fact I did it vs. my husband...The shipping was incredibly fast even though it was during the holidays! This dollhouse is not made of cheap material like so many others and the cost is not ridiculous!!! Also it is easy to move despite it being very large! She loves it and we could not be any happier! Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to plastic, September 14, 2012
Dawn Pearson (Portage, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I researched wooden dollhouses online and this one seemed to rate the best for Barbie-sized dolls. It was reasonably easy to put together, and we haven't had any major malfunctions (it's been almost 1 year). My kid doesn't climb on it, so it's stayed in very good shape. I've noticed that the paint on the furniture chips easily, and if a sticker or tape gets adhered to this thing, it WILL rip the paper off, but generally it's been very durable. I don't think it's worth $100, but I was willing to spend just a little more to avoid the plastic. However, full disclosure: My 6 y/o daughter plays with this, but still wants a Barbie Dreamhouse. I don't get it: This house is WAY cooler, and has plenty of pink, but I guess it's not as good as something that says "Barbie" on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars welcome to the doll house, August 16, 2013
I expected this doll house to be glitzy with lots of glitter. There is no glitter however this is by far the coolest doll house I've ever seen. My 5 year old loved it. We set it up on her birthday it fit all her barbies and dolls inside the house. Very pretty designs and colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit with my Daughter, June 21, 2013
Sabrina (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
Fits all of her barbie dolls. Comes with a great collection of furniture. The preset room images make me want to put certain furniture in certain rooms because a toilet belongs where the bathroom image is. But my 4 year old doesn't feel bound to keep bed in the bedroom just because the picture suggests that's where it goes.

Rate and Discover Movies