Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on April 11, 2015
I no longer have back aches and since I have type 2 diabetes I do not get up 3 times a night to urinate. this is some great stuff and I am fully confident that at my next Dr.s visit that my levels will be much lower and show less protein in the kidneys. thank you so much
on July 15, 2015
I ordered Kidney Cleanse Detox and Support Formula by Nutracraft because I have trouble with my kidneys. I wasn't sure it would work or not. I ordered it and within a couple of weeks my pain subsided in my kidneys and I really started to feel better and not so tired. I take it every day and am so glad it worked wonders for me.
on February 11, 2015
Well I am about 3/4 of the way thru this Kidney Support Formula and can honestly say that I have not felt the usual diffuliculty at times when urinating. You need to take 2 per day and you will receive a one month supply of 60. Anything one can take to assist the kidneys in cleansing and provide the necessary support to keep them functioning at an optimal level is very wise and I recommend this formulation by Nutricraft! This company only provides the very best in products and I am never disappointed! This is a very fine supplement to take to ensure that your kidneys are always functioning at their best! I fully recommend this formulation by Nutricraft!
on June 2, 2015
After my Dr. Told me that a lab on my kidneys was a bit low and having had some pain in the area of my Kidneys, I purchased the Kidney Kind. Within a week of taking it, the pain was gone. I feel it was the herbs in the Kindney Kind. It helped me.
on March 22, 2016
I actually increased my GFR by taking this for a month. I am going to order more. Thank you so much so a great product. By the way, I am an RN and do watch my kidney function studies not that I have gotten older. I appreciate any help and since these are natural I had no problem taking them.
on December 16, 2015
I purchased a bottle of Kidney Cleanse not expecting much. I've had an ongoing UTI for over a year--so any port in a storm. It's been a huge help. After using it for aboaut 2 weeks the UTI went away. I don't know if this is permanent, but it's sure a heckofalot better than before.
on September 30, 2015
felt much better after less than a week, most of the discomfort in the kidney area vanished, and much fewer night bathroom visits, at night just generally felt better with more energy. before kidney kind my energy. level was low low low.
on February 17, 2015
I accepted the opportunity to review this product for my unbiased review because I was having some urinary tract issues. I have been taking a week and have noticed my symptoms becoming less noticeable. . I am a fan of natural products as I do not like adding extra chemicals in my body. I also appreciate that the capsules are vegan as opposed to most other gelatin capsules. Because I chronically get UTI's I thought this was a great idea. I'm just happy to have some relief!
on September 12, 2015
This is a good product. Seemed to assist in reducing some kidney symptoms occurring prior to taking this supplement, which no longer are occurring. I will continue to use this product as a dietary supplement.
on August 16, 2015
purchased this for a friend, she said it seemed to help her kidney disease and asked me to get her more of these

See 1 answered question