Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 18, 2008
iPlay My First Beauty Bag

I purchased 2 of these for my 3 year old twin great nieces. THEY LOVE IT!! The blow dryer actually works, just add batteries. I've heard nothing but good things about this product from my niece. The twins play with it all day long. There is nothing small enough in this package to harm them but I would not recommend for any child under 3.
on July 4, 2009
The hair dryer is the best part - blows air and makes a humming sound. The bag that everything stores in is really nice. My daughter uses these items to "groom" her stuffed animals. The curling iron and mirror seem a bit flimsy, but we haven't had any problems. The curlers are easy for 6 year old fingers to use. I think $20 is a bit high for what you get - that is why I lowered my rating.
on November 27, 2013
I bought one of these a few years ago for a grand daughter who absolutely loved it and it was much better quality than the Disney princess or Barbie ones. The first one I purchased however, had a cotton bag which I liked better than the current one I bought for another granddaughter this year. The storage bag is like a Vera Bradley inspired bag but the fabric is a cheap nylon, which I don't care for. Hair dryer is perfect. Blows just enough so the child can pretend, but doesn't heat. Loves the curling iron and the brush and mirror are nice.
on February 3, 2009
a naturally curly headed toddler wanted a curling set-makes no sense but this fulfilled her dreams. the compact case is a soft dream and all has lasted well
on December 25, 2014
Would have been a well-loved toy... if the blowdryer worked properly. The battery compartment door does not stay shut because either the screw to keep it shut is too short, or the receptacle to receive the screw is stripped (perhaps even, both). Either way, after the battery shot out of the hairdryer twice since the kit was opened, we've determined it needs to go back. The Scotch tape fix isn't going to cut it long-term. A good idea, and we hope that the exchanged item won't be a dud!
on January 6, 2016
Shes 2.5yrs old. The hairbrush and mirror are fine, even the curlers. The curling iron broke, but I was able to fix it, she squeezed it and it popped off. the hair dryer, we put batteries in and it makes the noise and she was so excited, but the bottom popped out and now we can not get it to go back in even with out the batteries. Almost like the hole for the screw is stripped. the screw is fine, I checked, but nothing to keep it in causing the blow dryer to keep popping open. The set is REALLY CUTE
on January 24, 2016
We bought this for Christmas for our then 2 year old daughter in 2012. She turns 6 this year and still plays with this several times a week. It's all still in great shape, except for the mirror. It's scratched up a good bit, but it's nothing a little reflective duct tape can't fix! ;) She loves the whirring of the hair dryer (which I find to be a non-irritating toy noise overall) and the battery has been replaced only twice in more than 3 years of frequent use. The rollers work well (in doll hair and human hair). This is a great toy for a little girl who loves to fix hair!
on February 17, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter in 2010 when she was 2. She came out of the womb a girly girl so I knew she would love this set but I had NO idea she would play with it for 4 years and that it would be durable enough to last 4 years! This set is super cute and provided countless hours of imaginative play over the years! My niece who is 1 also loves playing with this set. Often times she carries the blow dryer with her and makes a "shhhh" noise while pretending to blow dry her hair :) The pieces are made well and have withstood the test of two toddlers without breaking or falling apart. Any little girl would love this beauty bag set :)
on January 9, 2014
Got this for my daughter on her 2nd birthday. 6 months later she still loves it. The favorite part of this set is the hairdryer which makes realistic sounds. She loves to brush and blow dry her hair and anyone who will let her! She can't do the curlers herself but still likes when I put them on her or on part of my hair. Cute little case too. I have made her pretend makeup with nail polish (if do that, use cheap polish from the dollar store. When I made it with more expensive stuff I had laying around the smell didn't go away but the dollar store stuff must not have as many chemicals) and she loves to store it all in her little beauty case. Adorable purchase for your little girly girl!
VINE VOICEon September 22, 2013
i gave this to my 3 year old granddaugher for Christmas but since I did not hear back from my son and his family if they received it or not or if they liked it or not.I have not way of telling how it went over. I am giving a rating on what I saw of it as I had it sent to myself and wrapped it myself. The product seemed well constructed and being of the female gender I would have loved to have received this for Christmas when I was a child. The packaging was not flimsy and seemed to be packaged well. Even now at 65 I might have used it just for fun on one of my dolls (yes I have a doll). All in all without actually using it I would recommend to any mother or grandmother or greatgrandmother to give to their precious daughter or grandchild for any occasion.