- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.72 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Kidoozie Press N Go Inchworm
|Price:||$18.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$6.00 (24%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fun and educational
- Performance and quality tested
- Great fun for children of all ages
- Classic, safe baby and toddler toy encourage walking and crawling
- Press down on Inchworm's back and watch him zoom across the floor
- Wheels feature colorful moving beads
- Easy to press for long distance travel
- Innovative, high-quality toy provides years of playtime fun
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The only negative (and why it got 4 stars instead of 5) is that it can be broken if you pull it backwords. My daughter did this and I actually heard something inside pop. Now it's just a push toy. But she still loves racing it down the hallway to me.
We REALLY love this toy and I would highly recommend it!
I found this to be a little "old" for my particular 9-month-old, so I wanted to share some detail for you to decide if it's right for your little one.
Two actions are required for a baby use it:
1) Arm strength and coordination: You need to be able to compress the toy and push down to the ground, so the worm straightens out. This winds it up, so when you release it, it rolls away from you.
2) Ability and attention span to go get it and do it again. We found that one compression for this would move it about 5 feet on a high-friction shaggy carpet, 12 feet on a dense flat carpet, and about 25 feet on a wood floor.
Our baby wasn't able to do either of those things just yet (push it down or crawl) so we weren't able to use it to the fullest, but an older baby could, for sure.
Mostly, we moved it around for her. She delighted when we would aim it so it would run into her, and she would pick it up and inspect it when it arrived. The clear wheels have rattling beads inside them so they're interesting to look at when they are spinning.
I think it would be best for a really active baby, a fast crawler who likes to push things and move them around. It's also best used in a room where the toy will be easily accessible, as you need some space to play with it fully, again and again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my one year old neice, she loves it! Also her 9 month old friend likes it too! They haven't figured out how to make it go but when someone else does it is the... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Sarah
Not much for writing but this product is excellent and the Seller is excellent as well. Great product and speedy shipping.Published 2 days ago by Jeanette Ravendhran
There's not much to this toy but my son loved it! We bought this a when he was a year old and it held up to every bit of the abuse he put it through!Published 8 days ago by JonH
A favorite toy in our house that we now gift regularly. Easy to use, fun for all and NO BATTERIES or loud noises!Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the holy grail of toddler toys. No batteries, no annoying sounds or songs, goes really far with a little press, and, best of all, my kid absolutely adores it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jordan Webber
Kiddo loved it and it worked well for the most part. Every so often it gets stuck and doesn't want to come come back up, but eventually does with some prompting.Published 2 months ago by JSOM