5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Cutest diaper bag ever.
I love this diaper bag! You couldn't ask for a better price on such a great bag.

Published on February 16, 2012 by JoySays

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the photo.
Only the patterns and front pocket are like in the photo, but the rest is different. Pale colors (they look like mustard yellow and cardboard brown) low quality, stiff noisy plastic with cardboard and filler all around, which takes away inner space.

I was hoping for fabric, like the tag says "kidsline fabric diaper bag," and at least a darker brown not beige.
Published on January 13, 2012 by Alex G.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Cutest diaper bag ever., February 16, 2012
This review is from: Kids Line Carryall Diaper Bag, Maiz Harlequin Print (Baby Product)

My baby isn't born so I haven't used it yet, but I am very happy with the way it looks. It was a bit of a gamble to register for it after reading several of the reviews on here, but I am SO glad I took the chance! The color is perfect. It looks exactly like the photo, the yellow and turquoise are both bright and cheery. It looks like a cute, oversized purse. The fabric isn't quite as shiny as the photo appears, but still seems like it will wipe down easily and I like that it isn't plastic/vinyl feeling. It feels very sturdy. It also seems like a good size for the essentials without being huge or cumbersome.

The shoulder strap has a surprisingly thick pad for your shoulder, which was a pleasant surprise, and it came with 5 (yes, FIVE!) extra little pouches that I wasn't expecting. A pacifier case (with a snap on the strap to clip on the bag handle or stroller, etc.), a bottle cooler, and 3 other little zipper or velcro pouches for misc. items.

I can't wait to load this bag up and use it when my baby comes!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great bag for the value, February 3, 2012
If you want a cute diaper bag, that is a bit different from all the ones out there, and you don't have a ton of money, I think you will like this bag. I have searched for bags endlessly. Yes, the Skip Hops are very popular and better made than this one. But hey, EVERYone seems to have them and I wanted something a bit different. If this bag were $50, I would not have given it 4 stars. But it was $29.95 and for that, I think it's a good bargain. Since I just received it, I cannot speak to its sturdiness. It is nylon, NOT fabric. The Amazon title does not say fabric, but the tags on the bag do. That is silly, because it is definitely not fabric. I has an insulated bottle pocket, two straps for strollers, a (really cheap) changing pad, and FOUR other separate bags (I hope I can attach pic to show you). If you want lots of different compartments, you will like this bag. I will likely use this bag for all day outings and maybe when traveling, since it's a bit larger. I plan to get something a bit smaller and better quality for everyday use, that feels more like a purse. But for the price, I am happy with this bag. And one thing I will reiterate: I am really looking at this from the point of view of price, and cuteness. If you want something that has higher quality fabric, you are not going to like this bag. The nylon is pretty thin and cardboard-lined. But for $30, that doesn't really bother me. It will get the job done and I will look cute carrying it. Haha.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the photo., January 13, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, August 31, 2012
I was really hoping to fall in love with this bag.... I can't say I did, but I do still really like it.

Likes:
Stroller straps, I really wanted these and they work great!

The size is nice, not too big but not super small, I think it's perfect but I do have a couple of friends who would say it's too small, on this I just think you can't please everyone! Here's what I can fit in it... 5 diapers + wipes, 1 new outfit and 1 pair of pajamas, 2/3 bottles (of pumped milk), a couple of toys, 2 burp cloths.

Good material, easy to clean

Dislikes:
Actually, it's just one, I don't like how the bottle holders are on the two corners. It seemed okay at first but I just wish they were in the middle! I can't say why exactly I wish that but I do!

Overall I am happy to have bought it and I think I will stick with it for a while!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than I imagined!, January 2, 2014
I love all the accessory bags that comes with this. As a mom of two I can easily carry everything I need for them and still fit my own essentials. The way the bag is divvied into several pockets is an organizers dream come true!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, September 20, 2013
My sister was very pleased to find out that I had ordered this for her and her new bundle of joy! The print is handsome and there are so many bags and pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE this diaper bag!!, July 25, 2013
I didn't think I would love this bag so much but I seriously do! I love the colors and I love all the space it has! It also comes with a easily folded up changing mat that matches the inside of the diaper bag and so many other extras too! I breastfeed so the diaper bag is perfect for us! Room for diapers, 3 changes of clothes, wipes, burp rags, pacis, socks, my vitamins, changing mat, receiving blanket, snacks for my older kids, even my wallet!! I have used it for 6 months now and it is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, July 25, 2013
This is a really good bag. I bought it before my baby was born. It's roomy and stays pretty clean even thought it thrown all over the place. It's really cute also!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, June 19, 2013
i was concerned that the quilty would be cheap due to the price but it was ver nice quailty i would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Great diaper bag, April 6, 2013
This diaper bag is made very well and is very cute. I would recommend it to anyone. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's not quite big enough. But other than that, it's great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›