5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
I bought this for my kids birthday. I got it fast(with in 4 days)and it came from the UK. Maybe I got lucky with shipping,I was just sent it the cheapest. But it is great for my backyard. I went to Home Depot and bought 1 inch PVC parts and made a goal for it.So we will see how long it last up to my kids.
Published on December 12, 2011 by Daly Comm

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I wouldn't necessarily say the net is a high quality, thick nylon as described in the product description.
Published 4 months ago by Brett Kagarise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, December 12, 2011
This review is from: 6ft x 4ft Soccer Goal Net **Heavy Duty Kids Net** [Net World Sports] (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Youth Soccer nets, March 26, 2012
E. Wren (Columbia, MO) - See all my reviews
Received on time, good quality. Nets were well packaged, easy to roll out, and easy to install. Would recommend, and plan on buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, July 26, 2010
This net is great. My four year old loves it and we use it every day. I didn't have a goal to attach it to, so built a quick frame out of wood and used zip ties to hold the net in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 22, 2014