Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Price:$36.50+ $9.99 shipping

on August 23, 2012
Finding out that your 3 1/2 year old is autistic you look for products that might help. We ordered this bath unsure if it would help, but knowing that it couldn't hurt! At 3 1/2 our granddaughter was mostly out of control; not potty trained; overly sensitive to sounds like the coffee grinder; lawn mower; and toys that make noise! Wondered if she would even get in a bath that was brown! To my surprise she climbed right in. The clay in the warm water seemed to sooth her. 3 weeks later she was potty trained & has fewer meltdowns; however, she is still sensitive to sounds, and still autistic! Don't know if the clay helped with the potty training, or if it helped with fewer meltdowns. Don't know if the change in her was because of the clay baths or not. Still using clay baths for her, will continue until product runs out. Then will make a decision about re-ordering. She enjoys the baths! Product is easy to use, and does not cause a problem with the plumbing. Am happy with my purchase : )
on January 6, 2013
My 3 yr old autistic son is quite the "stimmer" and his behavior can become pretty erratic at times. With this clay bath, it seems to reduce the irritability and the tantrums. He loves the brown water! Will buy again.
on July 1, 2015
Tried this product a few times. Got it based on reviews from a friend. Have not noticed any changes in my child. I use the larger suggested dose for his weight. Maybe I should try an even larger dose?
on October 17, 2014
I truly feel this product has helped my family. I have reccomended it to many people because of the great success I have had with it. I have reordered several times and I will continue to do so. In my personal experience sensory issues have decreased and even hyperactivity lessened. The clay is not messy, it is not thick or difficult to clean. sometimes I have been completely astounded with the behavior changes, this product has helped me battle my children's sensory issues, and I am very grateful that I have found it.
on February 27, 2014
My boys whom are on the spectrum showed improvement after using this product. They were more verbal and attentive. My oldest who had eczema from head to toe, skin completely cleared up. The boys actually look forward to their clay baths. It is definitely worth a try.
on September 22, 2013
I have a child with autism and I myself have some health issues that I decided to try this for. The first time he had a bath it was like he was wearing his weighted vest for up to an hour afterwords. He loves his "dirty baths" and asks for them now. I started drinking it (yes I know it sounds crazy) and it cleared up an intestinal infection I had been fighting for a month (I was allergic to the needed antibiotics). My sister-in-law started using it for her soriasis and has since bought her own and is still using it. I also used it on a burn I recieved while cooking last week and it never formed a blister and was healed in a day. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because of the price. I have found it cheaper from a reliable source.
on May 24, 2014
We use this weekly for our son, and it is very calming and he definitely looks forward to it. Good for the whole family, and it comes with great and detailed instructions
on January 30, 2016
Believed it helped coupled with other things but she was more chill and willing to pay more attention to her lessons
on January 5, 2016
Don't see much difference I might up the amount I put in water or switch from using it once a week to twice
on June 7, 2015
I am satisfied with my purchase. My son has Autism since using this product he has started to talk again.