5.0 out of 5 stars Offers 17 different gardening projects with kids in mind
Published on December 14, 2005 by Midwest Book Review

3.0 out of 5 stars More for Elementary School Age
I was a bit disappointed with this book. The projects are more for elementary school age, and I bought it to use with preschoolers. It does not have many projects, but the projects do have good instructions.
Published 11 months ago by TMS

5.0 out of 5 stars Offers 17 different gardening projects with kids in mind, December 14, 2005
This review is from: Kids Container Gardening : Year-Round Projects for Inside and Out (Paperback)
Gardening is lots of fun, especially with this project-oriented introduction that offers 17 different gardening projects with kids in mind, from growing a hanging basket of vegetables to creating a water garden complete with fish. Simple lists of what's needed to start each project are embellished by color photos of young gardeners and botany insights with simple facts. Children in grades 3-5 will find Kids' Container Gardening most inviting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!!!!!, June 10, 2005
I always am looking for great books with lots of kid friendly projects, as I am a teacher, and I have to say, this is one of the best! It is well organized, expertly researched and written, and is very versitile. The projects are applicable for a large span of age groups, and easilty adapted to whatever enironment you are using it in, whether home or school.

I bought 2 copies, one for the school, and one for myself- I can't wait to do these projects with my own children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative and Enjoyable!!!, June 10, 2005
I have 2 children, and this book brought great ideas to our family. It really created ways we could enjoy time and projects together. My son and I used one of the projects ( container gardening) for his school science project-it was fantastic.

I definately recommend this book for all parents and children. We are giving a copy to Josh's teacher as an end of the year present as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Read, May 17, 2008
My Grand Children read and reread this book. We are all looking foward to the spring.

3.0 out of 5 stars More for Elementary School Age, September 8, 2013