5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Hesitate
Published 10 months ago by Marilyn M. West

3.0 out of 5 stars Error with length pants
The pants size 3T was purchased, but I sent one size 18M. Get the clothes in Caracas, Venezuela, thanks bye
Published 12 months ago by Carlos Aguilar

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain outfit, July 2, 2014
Good quality, cute outfit

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Hesitate, March 20, 2014
If you are a parent like me buying clothing on line for a great deal is a gamble. I can tell you with 100% certainty this product is awesome. My son has been wearing it for the last 3 months and not only does it wash well, stains come out with stain guard. It never shrank and I would buy from this manufacture again. The clothes look sharp and he enjoys the character on the shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 16, 2014
i bought this for my two year old great material ad i believe it will last a long time! it looks super durable which is what you need for a younger boy. and it fits great!

5.0 out of 5 stars fits well, February 14, 2014
good quality fabric, great fit, excellent price I bought these on sale. my son loves the hoodie. Kids headquarters is my new favorite brand name

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 11, 2014
Love it...love it...love it!!! Did I say I loved it, the price, the material, everything!!! This was the a good outfit for an amazing price!! Great deal!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Error with length pants, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Kids Headquarters Little Boys' Top With Jeans Moose (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars CUTE TOP BUT MISMATCHED PANTS, January 20, 2014
The top fitted as expected and was pleased with it-however the pants were 18months not 3T. Since they were for my grandson, I did not return them and gave the pants to a friend. If this was a gift for someone other than just buying a cute outfit to have at my home for my grandson, I would have been very, very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 12, 2014
Colors are solid. Shirt is a good length and hasn't shrank after 2 washes. Hasn't faded yet. Jeans are not to heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 9, 2014
Excellent item, I deliver fast, the size is perfect, charm my son, I can say more, recommend, 5 stars for this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 6, 2014