- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$7.33 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.65 (51%)|
The movie is good to pass the time and is entertaining, of course it won't blow you out of your seat but it will keep you happy. Read morePublished 19 months ago by luis saenz
The movie is not engaging,
The acting is not realistic, You have actors doing a bad job of playing actors ... you just can't believe the actors.
The video store was completely out of all the major movie titles, so I'm looking around and land on Kids in America. Read morePublished on June 3, 2010 by KAM
I think the fact that Nicole Richie didn't have to audition for kids in america says it all. She has no discernible talent and she gets by in this film by playing the only role she... Read morePublished on May 31, 2010 by KAM
AWFUL!!! If ever there was a case for barring someone from the film industry, this piece of trash is it. Read morePublished on May 22, 2010 by Allen
Except for Nicole Richie's delusion that she has comic (or any) talent, the movie's worst sin is that it is inept 95 percent of the time. The remaining 5 percent is kind of cute.Published on October 21, 2009 by Kody
I was very offended when I saw this movie played on a local TV station. I am relatively young (26), but even I see the danger these kinds of movies are to our society.
1. Read more
Borderline propaganda thinly disguised as entertainment... This movie is so preachy and politically heavy-handed, that after watching it you'll feel like you've been socked in the... Read morePublished on July 19, 2007 by jebi44