4.0 out of 5 stars Cute lamp
Love the lamp as it is super cute and matches the decor. I wish the off/on switch was on the lamp itself and not the cord.
Published 17 months ago by Alison B.

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, but again
Published 5 months ago by JessBritt

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, but again, September 27, 2014
This review is from: Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Baby Product)
When this lamp was originally purchased for me, it cost about $50. Firstly, the box that it came in was so flimsy and the plastic on the front was pushed in. It didn't seem to be damaged, so no big deal. After opening it and setting it up in my son's room, I noticed that the pole was actually installed on the lamp crooked. It was not due to any damage before or during set up. You can clearly see that the truck is crooked and so when I place it flat on the dresser, the pole in turn becomes crooked. Annoying, but again, I'll live with it. Well, now we have just moved. While moving this lamp (meaning picking it up, putting it in my front seat, and then putting it in my son's new room) the shade literally fell right off the fixture. I first thought the whole shade fell off, so I was just going to put it back on. But no, the striped portion has literally detached from the circular brown portion at the top of the shade and now I have to glue it back together. My son JUST turned 5 months old in September. I'm really upset about the quality of this product because it was a very difficult set to find and very expensive to accessorize.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute lamp, October 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Present, June 25, 2014
MICHAEL MALAMY (WINCHESTER, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Baby Product)
Gave it to new parents of a baby boy. They love it and the baby will get to love it as trucks become his passion.

Seems to be well made but the packaging could definitely be improved.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute-cute, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Baby Product)
good material, excelente product loved it. My baby room gets very beautiful with this fine and beatiful lamp. I recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute addition to baby's decor, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Baby Product)
Bought this for my grandson's room (transportation theme). Cute without being too "baby". He'll get quite a few years out of this lamp before he outgrows it!

4.0 out of 5 stars small and cute!, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Baby Product)
We've really enjoyed this so far. It is small, but that's perfect as nursery furniture is usually more petite. Only bummer is that a regular sized CFL bulb sticks out the top. We'll have to go buy a mini CFL.

5.0 out of 5 stars mosaic lamp, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Baby Product)
too cute - ordered all the matching pieces also for our new grandson's nursery. Colors are great without being too babish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Lamp!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Baby Product)
Cute lamp for a baby's room. This would have had five stars but the lamp shade is pretty flimsy. Overall a nice buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute lamp, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Baby Product)
I'm expecting a little boy and the theme of his nursery is car and truck (of course). This lamp is perfect for the room. The bulb was broken when I got it but beside that I'm pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, March 1, 2015
This review is from: Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Baby Product)
Very cute lamp was delivered at lightening speed too. Perfect for my two year olds room. Matches everything we picked out for his truck decor lol. Upgraded from baby animals to trucks and this lamp was one of his faves

Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport