5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource!
Published on May 14, 2012 by livielou

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and not very useful.
The books by these authors do not provide any sort of useful information about what attractions their kids did and did not prefer, and why. There is no explanation of why certain attractions are even listed in the books, and which seem not to be very kid-oriented. Read my full review of Kids Love Indiana, and save your money.
Published on February 28, 2011 by MFun

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and not very useful., February 28, 2011
This review is from: Kids Love Ohio: A Family Travel Guide for Exploring "Kid-Tested" Places in Ohio (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource!, May 14, 2012
This book has been an excellent resource for my family! As a homeschooling family I truly appreciate being able to open this book and quickly find places to visit in our state that correlate with what we are studying. I like the way the authors have set up each destination in the book so that I can quickly reference the address, website, hours and admission price without having to jump on the internet; it makes it much easier to compare different locations quickly. I've just ordered an updated version as mine is a bit dated now and I'm looking forward to perusing the newer version and planning our next day trip!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Guide for Ohio events!!, September 9, 2010
I bought one of the first versions of this book several years ago and used it many many times.
I was thrilled when Michele sent me one to review on my Explore Ohio with Sandy blog. It was really easy to write a review on this book. Having the hours of operation and web sites along with the descriptions make it a valuable tool when planning.
My husband and I had a free day just this last weekend. I grabbed the book and found out that we could go to the Ohio Caverns and just down the road from that were the Piatt Castles. They were both open on Sunday and I even knew without looking anywhere else that one was open until 4pm and the other until 5pm..so we could easily plan our day.
You are welcome to see my video review on my blog at [...]
I would recommend their books highly!
Thanks George and Michele

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, December 6, 2009
Found this book originally in the local library and after reviewing it we wanted our own copy. Most of the places it lists for kids to see are also places adults would be interested in. I don't feel you would be disappointed if purchasing this book.

Kids Love Ohio: A Family Travel Guide for Exploring "Kid-Tested" Places in Ohio