Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kids Microfiber Tights - 30 Colors! - We Love Colors - Ages 6 months - 14 Years
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 8, 2011
the quality is not. The elastic is terrible, they don't stay up. And after wearing once or twice they are pilling and have snags and pulls and are stretched out. I am so disappointed because I love the variety! We have tried the nylon, microfiber, striped, footed and footless options. Two stars for the awesome colors.
on February 28, 2012
These tights are great! I have a very active little girl, and she has a tendency to rip the knees out of tights. She needs ballet tights, and most I have found were so flimsy she wore them twice and they were torn, snagged, or had runs. These hold up to her sliding on her knees, washing, and little fingers pulling them on. Love the colors!
on April 27, 2011
My five-year-old granddaughter received navy tights and white tights to compliment a green fairy costume and an Alice in Wonderland costume. The size for her age fits her well.
review image review image review image
on May 21, 2014
These are great tights. We go through a pair of regular tights a week with my daughters school uniform. I can get many, many more wears out of these tights than any others. They are thinker and a deeper color than regular navy tights. Worth paying for shipping, Would be better if they were Amazon Prime.
on October 30, 2013
Got these tights for my granddaughter to wear with her halloween costume and they are the perfect color and feel so soft. Didn't give five star as she hasn't worn them yet but may tomorrow night for halloween if the weather isn't too hot and then will wear them to a Renn Fest soon. Plus she will be able to wear them with outfits this winter. They do look like they should fit her fine.
on November 13, 2013
I bought these tights a little big hoping they would work for a couple seasons on my growing-way-too-fast daughter. They ended up fitting her perfectly this year which is great, but not sure how long they will continue to fit her. As a result, I did say they fit a little smaller than I expected.
on September 26, 2013
I got my granddaughter 3 pair of tights for back to school, and she was very happy to get them! They fit her well, the workmanship and colors are first rate. I will be ordering her more for her birthday!
on September 21, 2011
Ordered on Fri night, arrived Wed afternoon, just as described. Good job! Thanks! :)

They fit my daughter just right, so the sizing was listed well.
on January 17, 2013
The color is wonderful (we got yellow for a Buddy the Elf costume). They wash very well and are very soft. We have a few snags in them now but it can be expected from being worn on several occasions by a toddler.
on April 22, 2013
Color: I purchased a pair of these tights in the color "gold". These tights were exactly the color expected (which is a more difficult color to find than you might expect!)

Sizing: My daughter is 12 years old, and slightly on the small size (she wears a size 10/12 in clothing) and I am always nervous about sizing clothing/shoes. These fit her perfectly (I ordered "age 11-14).

Quality: The tights actually look very nice, and are opaque as stated, however she did manage to snage a small hole in them within wearing them for 45 minutes. She doesn't remember them snagging, so since I can't be sure if this is indicative of their quality, I have given them 4 stars.

Shipping: Seller was very prompt to ship! I received them within a week's time!