5.0 out of 5 stars Well done
Ordered on Fri night, arrived Wed afternoon, just as described. Good job! Thanks! :)

They fit my daughter just right, so the sizing was listed well.
Published on September 21, 2011 by Vanessa

2.0 out of 5 stars Colors are Great, but...
the quality is not. The elastic is terrible, they don't stay up. And after wearing once or twice they are pilling and have snags and pulls and are stretched out. I am so disappointed because I love the variety! We have tried the nylon, microfiber, striped, footed and footless options. Two stars for the awesome colors.
Published on March 8, 2011 by Christine Levenson

2.0 out of 5 stars Colors are Great, but..., March 8, 2011
This review is from: Kids Microfiber Tights - 30 Colors! - We Love Colors - Ages 6 months - 14 Years (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, September 21, 2011

They fit my daughter just right, so the sizing was listed well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, February 28, 2012
These tights are great! I have a very active little girl, and she has a tendency to rip the knees out of tights. She needs ballet tights, and most I have found were so flimsy she wore them twice and they were torn, snagged, or had runs. These hold up to her sliding on her knees, washing, and little fingers pulling them on. Love the colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 20, 2013
Excellente fit, very ellastic so they adapt very well. Beautiful colors and very soft texture. I definitely will buy more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These tights nicely complete my granddaughter's costumes., April 27, 2011
Linkin Mall (a Superior state) - See all my reviews
My five-year-old granddaughter received navy tights and white tights to compliment a green fairy costume and an Alice in Wonderland costume. The size for her age fits her well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tights, May 21, 2014
These are great tights. We go through a pair of regular tights a week with my daughters school uniform. I can get many, many more wears out of these tights than any others. They are thinker and a deeper color than regular navy tights. Worth paying for shipping, Would be better if they were Amazon Prime.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 5, 2014
Very nice. They go well with the dresss I bought them for. I plan on ordering some more in the near future

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these tights!, March 25, 2014
They wear very good and wash even better! These are the third pair I've purchased and found the colr to be true to what you see on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tights, January 21, 2014
Needed green tights for a school play. These fit true to size and looked great. Bright color as shown in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Costume Tights, January 11, 2014
These tights fit well. No baggie knees. Not too small. And a great selection of colors and patterns are offered by the company.