5.0 out of 5 stars awesome fun for the price

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not worth it
Published on July 18, 2012 by khk

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome fun for the price, October 2, 2011
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
I bought this for my 2 year old who is currently obsessed with bowling... I was not expecting much considering the price but was pleasantly surprised. The two bowling balls have little finger grips/holes and are the perfect size for little fingers. The pins are kind of flimsy in that the plastic is thin and they dent easily but you can pop them out pretty easily and continue playing. Overall I would totally buy these again and recommend to family and friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, but suits its purpose, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
I was a little surprised at the small size of the bowling pins. Even though the ad listed that they were 8 1/2 inches tall, in my head, I envisioned them being bigger (guess I should have taken out my ruler). Nonetheless, we are able to bowl! I bought the set to use with one of my students with special needs. We knock down pins and add up the number we knock down. We do play inside, but my pins don't "fall over" as one reviewer had written. They do stand freely, and my student is even able to stand them up by himself. Though the balls are light, they still roll straight and easily knock down the pins upon hitting them. For the money, they definitely suit the purpose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
This was for my grandson to have something to play in the house on hot or rainy days. He enjoyed it very much & it is a game that does not cause alot of loud noise!

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not worth it, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
I should have listened to the earlier reviews. it is not worth it. This should have been meant for babies 6 month olds to 1 year old infants. These are made of cheap ,light weight plastic, so it is safe for toddlers to grab the pins and bang in the crib. You cannot play Bowling on hardwood floors or carpet. The pins wont stay upright and bend easily. I bought it for my 3 yr old and 5 yr old , but they were dissapointed. I wish they should have made with hard rubber instead of cheap plastic. Dont buy it...

4.0 out of 5 stars great for toddler, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
I ordered these as a cabin fever cure for a 14 month old. They are small, so perfect for her little hands. I had no problem with them sitting on the floor (hard wood) and we knocked them down over and over. They are thin plastic so they do dent a bit, but that's not a big deal. For the price, these are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy, August 22, 2013
blondb (california USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
My son likes it the ball works fine it only cost 6 bucks its smaller than I thought but my 2 year old is happy and that's enough for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great party favors, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
Brought these for my sons 7th birthday party. The kids loved them. Best parting gift for all the kids. Will buy them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars I got what I expected, September 20, 2011
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
Although, as you can assume, these are made cheaply. But, that's what you'd expect for ~$6. It kept my 2 yr. old entertained for a few days. She fell on one pin and crushed it in - can't bent it back to normal.

But, we expected she'd only play with it a few days and that'd be that.

All the pins stood up straight and the balls rolled relativly smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Indoor Rainy Day Fun!, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
We purchased this set to use in our hallway of our childcare center (long straight hallway) as rainy day fun for the children. Great investment, one is not enough if you are a teacher.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good, June 26, 2014
Ashton (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kids Plastic 12 Pc. Bowling Set Party Toys (Toy)
I purchased this product to serve as side entertainment at my one year old baby's birthday party. As a side note, we celebrated on a hard wood (basketball court style) surface.
As you might expect, the product is sort of flimsy. A few children got excited and stepped on some of the pins. The damage was not very bad so we were able to pop the pin mostly back into shape.
The bowling balls are very light weight but plenty heavy to knock down the equally light pins. The balls don't really roll straight either, which is unfortunate, but I don't know that little kids really care. All of the children that played with it seemed to enjoy it quite a lot. I feel like it was a good purchase.
Despite being pleased overall, I took one star away because of the exceedingly cheap feeling I get when I look at and touch the product, and because the balls didn't roll straight.

Rate and Discover Movies