Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 3, 2015
Although there were some bad reviews, I purchased this set for my 21 month old grandson anyhow, because he likes to crash things, and that is exactly what bowling is. You crash a ball into pins that are standing up and you knock them down. He loves it! Also I get to spend time with him while setting the pins back up. As far as the product goes, it is definitely worth the money you pay for the set. At under $10.00, I am not sure what some of the buyers were expecting since they ended up giving bad reviews. One complaint was the pins got smashed easily. So do human bones,sometimes,when you step on them. The pins are light weight but that is good for a child, as sometimes they tend to swing things that look like they have a handle. The balls are plenty sturdy and heavy enough to knock the pins down and I had no problem getting the pins to stand up, even on the carpet. Great product if your child or grandchild likes to crash things.
on November 4, 2012
I was a little surprised at the small size of the bowling pins. Even though the ad listed that they were 8 1/2 inches tall, in my head, I envisioned them being bigger (guess I should have taken out my ruler). Nonetheless, we are able to bowl! I bought the set to use with one of my students with special needs. We knock down pins and add up the number we knock down. We do play inside, but my pins don't "fall over" as one reviewer had written. They do stand freely, and my student is even able to stand them up by himself. Though the balls are light, they still roll straight and easily knock down the pins upon hitting them. For the money, they definitely suit the purpose!
on January 10, 2014
I ordered these as a cabin fever cure for a 14 month old. They are small, so perfect for her little hands. I had no problem with them sitting on the floor (hard wood) and we knocked them down over and over. They are thin plastic so they do dent a bit, but that's not a big deal. For the price, these are great.
on October 2, 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old who is currently obsessed with bowling... I was not expecting much considering the price but was pleasantly surprised. The two bowling balls have little finger grips/holes and are the perfect size for little fingers. The pins are kind of flimsy in that the plastic is thin and they dent easily but you can pop them out pretty easily and continue playing. Overall I would totally buy these again and recommend to family and friends.
on May 10, 2016
I bought this set for my little lionhead rabbit to play with. He absolutely loves knocking down the pins and making me set them back up again! The pins are the perfect size for him and they are made with some pretty durable plastic so he won't chew them up. Definitely worth the $8!
review image
on January 3, 2015
As a kid i remember having a plastic bowling set, so when i saw this set i had to get it for my little cousins. When the product arived i was shocked at how small the product was. The pins seen very cheaply made and seems as if they will struggle to stand on their own. However Im not to worried as the price was great and im sure the kids will still enjoy playing with this.
on February 25, 2015
We bought these for our 3 year old son. He loves balls and to make things crash. So this is perfect! They are very light weight and cheap, but that is perfect for us. They are so light weight they actually do not damage the walls or furniture when playing inside.
on December 18, 2014
This set was purchased for my smaller grand children, ages 5 & 4. We love it. The pins stand evenly & the balls are light weight enough that the kids don't have the throw them hard. We're careful to put the pins up after playing so that they don't get crushed. All in all, a good investment for the boys. They couldn't be happier.
on March 10, 2016
I can't complain too much as I only paid $10 so what can I really expect for $10. There are 10 pins and they stand up fine but how long will the take the punishment of the small ball. The pins could literally be crushed with my bare hands. 20oz Coke bottle have more durability. The balls on the other hand, while small are what you would expect with a set like this and I have no issue with the balls.

This is the type of set I would expect at 5 Below.
on April 2, 2014
This was, admittedly, a little smaller than I thought it would be but their description was spot on so that was just my own poor sense of size. Nonetheless, my daughter loved it and had fun with it for quite some time. The pieces are thin so they can squish easily but at this price, you really can't go wrong. Bowl a Turkey! :)