Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 24, 2011
I got to try this toy at my brother's house. My brother gave it to my 6-mo old to keep him entertained while I was fixing his computer. My son loved it, and couldn't stop playing with it -- so many aspects to explore, and it was unlike any toy he'd had before. I had never seen it before, and I almost refused it because I was afraid that my brother wouldn't be able to machine-wash it after my son slobbered all over it. But I saw how interested my son was in the toy and I kept my reservation to myself and let him indulge.

When I received it in the mail, my son had laser-focus on me as I unpacked the toy and he could hear that familiar crinkling. He hasn't put it down yet. And the best part is that it is MACHINE WASHABLE on a gentle setting. As a new mom, nothing is better than giving your child a soft toy that he adores and knowing that you can clean it periodically and make it like new again.

10 stars -- from baby and mom!
on May 23, 2012
I bought this because my 4 month old(now 5 months) daughter wasn't liking the teething rings. So I figured this would be better for her because she liked eating her blankets. She LOVES this thing I've had it over a month now and it's still her favorite toy/teether. She loves everything about it the crunchy noise, the squeaker in the middle and all of the "limbs" (even the ears).
on June 8, 2011
Durable, great for a teething baby. Also very easy to clean - toss in the washer and dryer. Doesn't shrink at all.
on April 24, 2013
I got this for Christmas for my (at that time) 1 month old nephew. He still uses it today (5 months later) and loves it. He takes it everywhere and always interacts with it. Way smaller than I thought...but that's my own fault because I should have paid more attention to the measurements. In the end, it works out because he's small and he loves it anyways.
on March 5, 2015
This toy is a favorite of my daughter's. She is 3.5 months old now and has been using this for about a month and a half. This was the first "toy" that she started playing with and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. At first she just sort of fingered it and felt the different textures (she didn't have much control over her hands at that point) but not she's able to grab hold of it, bring it to her mouth, and sometimes just cuddle with it a little.

I bought this mostly because it was Classic Pooh and fit in with the theme of the nursery...but my daughter loves it and it was a great first toy for her to play with. I expect we still have many months ahead of us for her to play with this one.
on June 19, 2015
Next to Baby Paper, this is the best, best, best crinkly toy out there. Get this AND get Baby Paper if you're looking for crinkly stuff for your baby. The added bonus here is the adorable factor and the fact that it has other features like the squeaky and the rings and ribbon to chew on. Get one for the home and one for the car.
on December 18, 2013
My wife found this gem to buy for our new nephew. Like most men, I really didn't know what to think, so I simply agreed and made the purchase. I was pleased when we delivered the gift, as the new mom loved it and our nephew got a kick out of all of the sounds. It's also of much better quality than I thought, with the "blanket" part of the bear being very soft and perfect for a newborn. I would highly recommend this as a gift to a new family, or as a purchase for your child.
on August 22, 2013
My little great grandson has really been having a time of it with the teething process. There are so many good products to help make the gums feel better, but when you can have the "bonus" of something cute and appealing to a baby, that makes it even better! Sure is cuter than his bib. Ha! Ha!
"Pooh" was his mom's favorite Disney character!
on July 22, 2014
Not what I had expected. Very small and crinkle material everywhere. Looks cheap.. nothing Disney like about it. The crinkle is pretty course and loud which can wake up a sleeping baby if the baby happens to fall asleep with it in a swing, or stroller.
on December 6, 2012
This was one of the first teething toys we purchased for our baby, when she was about 4 months old. I love Classic Pooh and I thought it was adorable, but she loves the crinkly noise the body makes, as well as nibbling on his ears and hands. I don't know what it is, but this is one of her favorite toys. We make sure to bring it with us everywhere we go, and grandma and grandpa have one at their house too :)

See 1 answered question