5.0 out of 5 stars adorable and great quality
Published on May 17, 2011 by V. Schucht

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small
Its well made and cute but I thought it would be bigger especially for the price. Not sure I would feel super comfortable giving this to a younger child.
Published 8 months ago by Patrick L DiPersio

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable and great quality, May 17, 2011
This review is from: Kids Preferred The World of Eric Carle The Very Hungry Caterpillar Toy, Wood Pull (Toy)
We love this toy. It is well made and very reminiscent of the caterpillar in the book (that was the main reason we got it... if it hadn't looked this great we'd have passed it by). almost all pull toys these days have strings that are way too short (laibility issues... sigh). we have several pull toys with too short strings. we just tie a longer string on and it works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute - not scary :), December 23, 2011
Working Mama (West Des Moines, IA) - See all my reviews
My title is "Cute - not scary" because I know some children are startled easily by Jack-in-the-box type toys. This is mostly because of the loud noise they make when they POP up out of the box. My husband STILL winces when turning the crank on a jack-in-the-box due to past trauma (lol).

I was rather pleasantly surprised when we received ours to find that the noise made when the caterpillar pops up isn't loud at all. It's the quietest jack-in-the-box toy I've ever seen really. So it's good for small kids. I don't think it would frighten them like other loud ones might.

It plays the traditional song all of these play. Of course it is extremely cute too. It matches our baby's nursery theme which is why I purchased it.

Just a word of advice - watch the price on this one. I noticed it tends to fluctuate between $15 all the way up to $24.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for fans!, December 8, 2011
I bought this as a birthday present for a little one that LOVES the Hungry caterpillar book. It's absolutely adorable and it seems SUPER durable. Which is a must for a one year old!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eric Carle Hungry Caterpillar Pull Toy, August 25, 2011
I bought this to go with the Eric Carle children dishes and book. It was a fabulous gift and very unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars catepillar toy, October 29, 2011
I recieved the toy when promised. good to do business with you!!!
I ordered it from the picture and when it arrived it appeared to be
everything the decription said it would be. Very cute!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, December 29, 2013
this caterpillar is so very pretty, with smooth, rounded edges and gorgeous bright colors-great for babies and young children, with nice long rope pull:) So happy I bought this for my soon to be born grandchild.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic, November 2, 2010
This classic Jack-in-the-Box is very well made. Gave it to my granddaughter for her first birthday and we all love it. The Hungry Caterpillar is one of her favorite books. I do find that she has little patience waiting for the music to get to the point where the caterpillar pops up so it might be better for a slightly older child. But she does love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and cute!, July 17, 2014
Betsey Shewell (Milan, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This is a cute little toy. Although, I thought it would be bigger, it really is a perfect size for little hands. It's very light and smooth feeling. I was worried fingers would be easily pinched between parts, but even though the segments can twist and are able to pull apart a little bit, little fingers won't get pinched. I would recommend it for older babies and toddlers. Adorable little caterpillar, easy to grasp, colorful, and good for busy hands- good car ride toy.

I received this product free of charge.

1.0 out of 5 stars smells terrible, May 22, 2014
The product smelled terrible. I did not want to give this to my child and sent it back immediately! Looks cute, but smell is so strong.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small, March 19, 2014