Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kids in the Street
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 3, 2015
Not there best, looking for better from them.
on August 7, 2014
I've tried listening to this album many many times over the past few years hoping that it would grow on me. I'm sad to report that it hasn't. To me, this is one of the most disappointing albums in the last 10 years. I used to love this band, but this album lacks the energy of their previous efforts. A lot of the songs sound like novelty songs to me. It's like the band was desperately searching for a pop radio hit. I heard the other day that they are recording a new album this fall. I hope they can get things back on track with their next release.
on January 29, 2014
love almost all there songs on this cd...such a great band. cant wait to buy there next new album. <3
on October 7, 2013
This is a great record. I love every song off of it and cannot listen to it enough. I think their music just keeps improving.
on October 2, 2013
Excellent! I listened to the entire album and loved it. As always they have good music. Even my 5 year old likes it.
on October 2, 2013
I have always been a AAR fan. This is a great cd, from heartfelt to pure fun. If you like Tyson Ritter than this is a must have cd
on July 28, 2013
This album has lots of nice and relaxing music. It sounds like an all American band, and music you can play on a road trip to anywhere USA.
on July 26, 2013
Inside pamphlet was not worth me buying the physical copy and usually did not work in my car stereo. Music was not nearly as good as their debut album.
on June 6, 2013
I have every AAR CD & this is in my top 3 of best CDS they've made, VERY good flow & different songs help to make it a well rounded nearly perfect CD
on May 3, 2013
Man this cd is so good. I love AAR this cd is awesome and cant wait for more from them