Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 1, 2010
My son has a variety of toys, and this organizer helps me to keep everything separate. I keep alphabets blocks in one bin, soft toys in another, puppets in a third, and so on. So it is very easy for me to grab a new set of toys for my son to play with when he needs a new rotation!

You can't tell from the picture, but the cross bars are actually metal. I was pleased to note that when I assembled the piece. As many kids will try to climb into or on top of this unit, it is good to see construction that may stand up to that kind of abuse. I was anticipating wooden dowel rods, which would snap much more easily. So the quality of materials is good. And it was a snap to assemble.

I'm a fan of this piece and am very glad that I purchased it.
on December 21, 2009
I bought this because we were becoming overrun with Legos. I have an eight year old boy with lots of Legos and I wanted something that would make it simple for him to organize them. The bins lift out so he can play with them on the floor or a table and then when he is done he just throws the rest in the tubs and stacks them on the shelf. I like the updated colors on this set.
on July 6, 2009
Great product! So easy to put together. Holds alot of items and keeps everything organized. Recommended!!
on April 28, 2009
This is a great product. It is really sturdy and holds a lot of toys. I looked for awhile at all the different types but decided on this one because of the price, size and other feedback. It was worth the money!
on September 6, 2009
This was so easy to assemble and sturdy. It holds a lot of toys. My son is starting to play with some of his old toys again since they're no longer hidden in a toy box. It's at a good height that he can easily see and pick what toy he wants to play with. Yes, he's even starting to put some of the toys back into the bins! Love this product!!
on October 18, 2009
This organizer was just perfect for all my sons small dinosaurs, cars, blocks - even coloring books. I agree that it could tip over but it would take a big tug in my opinion.... I think it's important to make sure you put the trays on exactly like the instructions say... keeps the weight evenly distributed. To be safe, anchoring is a great idea but it might also depend on whether your toddler might try to climb or pull on it too.... I thought it was so great for getting organized, I ordered a 2nd one. For the larger toys, we use colored milk crates beside this organizer.
on January 1, 2010
We purchased this organizer to corral all of my sons tiny toys, cars, blocks, etc. It looks nice and he can get what he wants to play with without having to dig around in a toy box, he can take a separate box of toys out and play with them and put the whole thing back without upsetting the entire organizer, it's been great. I had no trouble at all putting it together, and it seems very sturdy.
on December 28, 2009
This was easy to assemble and seems very sturdy. My daughter enjoys sorting and organizing her things and likes to pick up her toys more now that she gets to put them into the BIG TOY. The colors go well with our decorations and replacement bins are easy to find if we need new colors.
on February 12, 2010
So easy to put together, visually pleasing, my 2 1/2 year old didn't leave her playroom for days after we bought this. Presented all her toys in a visually interesting way, and lets her know what toys she has to play with. Probably will buy a second.
on February 19, 2010
My husband was worried this would tip over but nope it is very sturdy my son loves it and can easily see where his toys are. He is 3 years old and it is the perfect size for him.