Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: National Geographic Kids: Ultimate Weird but True - 1,000 Wild & Wacky Facts and Photos
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 20, 2015
This is a fun book. Even little kids, who can't read can just browse the pictures. This is one age fits all. It's a fun read for all ages. We bought it for our son for Christmas and he loves it. It would make a good traveling book for the summer.
on January 12, 2015
I purchased two of these books (different ones) for boy and girl 8 year old twins. The toys interested them more at Christmas. I won't know how wonderful these books are until I hear if they have been read. That's why I can't give them more than 4 stars. But I like the books.
on October 7, 2015
My children loves this book but I have to give a lower rating due to the binding of the book came apart after a few months. It is literally falling apart.This doesn't reflect on the seller. The publishing company used bad binding techniques.
on May 30, 2013
This came in 1 day! I was shocked even for Prime! The book is a beautiful hard cover , colorful & attractive . Tons of exciting pics & info for kids of ALL AGES!! I'm learning a lot, lol ! It keeps kids attention & the pictures are really nice. It's easy enough to read but it's not a "baby book" , older kids will enjoy the facts & weird interesting tidbits as well as younger ones. It was well worth the price! Recommend for all ages to stimulate reading!! Jenn~
on April 7, 2014
We got this book for our kids for Christmas (they are 8 and 12). The absolutely love it, in fact the adults enjoyed reading tidbits about the book during Christmas as well. In fact, months later, our kids are quoting facts and tips they read at Christmastime. Great book, highly recommend!
on January 3, 2014
The book was good. My 6 year old Grandson reads lots of things. He loves to read and has since he was under 3 years old. It worked well for a gift for him. He has this one and the wierd wacky facts 2. The only thing I didn't like were the corners were a bit banged upon arrival. Otherwise he carries these books around.
on June 8, 2013
I bought this book for my 7 year old grandson before he headed out on a long roadtrip with parents in the hopes it might keep him entertained and quiet. It worked on one level, it kept him entertained but not quiet. Apparently he had a wonderful time keeping his parents informed of all the wonderful things he learned.
on March 9, 2015
Bought this last minute gift for my first time meeting a relatives 13 year old son. He spent most of the time looking through and reading this book while we were all together. I'm confident he will enjoy it and he probably spent the rest of their road trip from Illinois to Florida and then back to Minnesota engrossed in this wonderful book.
on April 6, 2014
Based on the product description I ordered this for my 10yr old grandson. He's not the best of readers so I liked the idea of lots of illustrations. However! We're talking kindergarten level at best folks.
on January 15, 2015
My kids have had a great time reading this book. It's got a lot of interesting and crazy facts. We spent Christmas break telling each other weird but true facts. The book has stayed out on the coffee table and been a lot of fun to pick up and read for adults and kids alike. My 13 year old son and 11 year old daughter both devour it.