Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2012
I've given this book to my daughter and a few of her friends for their birthdays. The kids love to page through this book and read the weird facts. It keeps their interest whether they look for 5 minutes or an hour. The book is full of great photos! It's a nice alternative to a fiction book. They keep going back to this book over and over.
on May 11, 2015
I think this is the best book ever because it has 1,000 wild and whacky facts such as a dog riding a skateboard or a boy riding on a one wheel bicycle. Or facts like some kids can hear some sounds adults cannot or that some fish can walk on land. Now the truth is there are way more real but true books plus there is a 2nd Ultimate Weird but True. I think you should get one of those. (written by 7 y.o.)
on October 3, 2011
I bought two of this book to give to my granddaughters for a gift. They both love it. Grandpa and I loved this book also. We had to brouse through it before giving it. Very interesting.
It makes a unique gift.
on April 28, 2013
My 7 year old has this book and he loves it. He had a friend stay the night and in the morning, his friend let me know that he would love the same book. We got him this for his birthday and it was a hit.
on January 17, 2013
If you have grandchildren it is fun to read. My six year old grandson
got a kick out of some o them. He is a little to young for all of them but
we sat and laughed and were astonished at the ones he grasped.
on February 9, 2016
My 7 year old daughter loves it. She reads it all the time and she's fascinated by it. It's educational and takes them away from screen-time. Bought other books like this one and she loves them all,. A must-have for all young inquisitive minds.
on September 3, 2013
Book was just what we were looking for. Fun and informative. Kids loved it. Some of the facts learned where a real eye opener, shocking even! If your kids hate to read, this will definitely grab their interest between the pictures and the weird but true facts!
on February 27, 2014
My 12 year old grandson went crazy for this fun, fascinating, and outstanding book. He loved it and all the great information he learned. I know he will spend a lot of time soaking up all the good stuff within.
on May 29, 2013
The Easter Bunny put this in my 7 year old brother's Easter basket, and he has been crazy about it since! the whole family loves flipping through the pages and it seems like there is always something new and cool you haven't seen in it before. It keeps his curious little mind working and he loves showing it off to everyone.
on January 4, 2012
I am always looking for ways to get my six year old motivated to read independently. As soon as this book was unwrapped, he was flipping through the pages. His three year old brother and eleven year old cousin joined suit soon after. The three of them were glued to this book for nearly an hour. Beautiful photographs and interesting subjects. I bought a second copy for my niece, who had the same reaction as my son...she was completely engaged.