5.0 out of 5 stars My 3-yr-old loves it!
My son is 3-yrs old and he loves this toy. He cant get enough of it:)...Amazon shipping was super fast and I got it even before the shipping date..:))..Thank you Amazon!
Published on June 3, 2011 by ryan007

3.0 out of 5 stars Good toy but wires were crossed
Published on January 12, 2009 by R. Filby

3.0 out of 5 stars Good toy but wires were crossed, January 12, 2009
This review is from: Kidz Delight Interactive Animal Cubes, Blue (Baby Product)
I got this toy for my child but after opening it when the block was pressed down we found that the sound of the animal didn't match the picture no matter what I tried it never corrisponded. I looked in the manual and it said that if this happens try changing the batteries...I did and same thing. I was going to send this back but I lost the return info in all the christmas wrapping. I took the thing apart and found that two of the wires were crossed. So I took my soldering iron and swapped them and the toy works fine now. Its too bad that companies can't do a little better quality check. how hard would it be to check to see if the monkey goes "moo"??

1.0 out of 5 stars COMPANY SUCKS!!!!!, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Kidz Delight Interactive Animal Cubes, Blue (Baby Product)
Ordered this item because my son wanted it for his 3rd birthday, we placed our order on 1/3/2013 and we were gaurenteed the item would be here by 8pm on 1/14/2013, my son's birthday was the 19th so we should have been all set. Well at 4pm on 1/14/2013 I recieved an email that the item is out of stock...so now I will have a disapointed 3 yr old on his birthday...the kicker is I could have ordered this from another company if they notified me sooner than the day it was supposed to be here!!! The toy is great (our speech therapist has one) but this company BLOWS!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3-yr-old loves it!, June 3, 2011
This review is from: Kidz Delight Interactive Animal Cubes, Blue (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff for little minds and little hands, February 5, 2011
This review is from: Kidz Delight Interactive Animal Cubes, Blue (Baby Product)
0ur 16 mo old daughter got these for a Christmas gift. she's learning all of her animal names and/or the sounds they make. It didn't take her long to be able to put the cubes in on her own and she loves it when she hears the animal noises. We always get a big grin for big accomplishment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blocks, January 24, 2011
This review is from: Kidz Delight Interactive Animal Cubes, Blue (Baby Product)
I think this toy is a great learning tool--just a little too old for my 18mth old. I'm sure she will grow into it, but right now she just enjoys stacking the blocks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good toy but didn't work right, January 14, 2009
I got this toy for my child but after opening it when I pressed down on the block I found that the sound of the animal didn't match the picture no matter what I tried it never corrisponded. I looked in the manual and it said that if this happens try changing the batteries...I did and same thing. I was going to send this back but I lost the return info in all the Christmas wrapping. I took the thing apart and found that two of the wires were crossed. So I took my soldering iron and swapped them and the toy works fine now. Its too bad that companies can't do a little better quality check. how hard would it be to check to see if the monkey goes "moo"??

ARRAY(0x96ba1870)