4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter realy likes this!
Published on January 8, 2013 by Mom in Haddon twp

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it seems in the picture online
Published on September 4, 2012 by Always Shopping

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it seems in the picture online, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Kidz Delight Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Fun N Play Tablet (Baby Product)
I thought the whole screen would be backlit like a real tablet, but instead only one small circle icon in the upper left lights up. The rubber buttons with stickers on top are just not what I expected. At $29.99, it seemed overpriced for the limited number of functions that this toy has. My main problem is with the picture on the website, which in my opinion is misleading.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very appealing to my 20 month old., January 12, 2013
GodfatherX (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
From the manufacturer's commercial, we thought that some of these parts would at least light up, even animate. The commercial clearly animates inanimate areas on the tablet, it's false advertising with the intent to mislead the buyer.
Just to makes this clear, NONE of the icons change, move are animated or light up or do ANYTHING, Only the border of the top left icon is lit, when the tablet is turned on - as a kind of on/off light. That's it.
We are very disappointed.
I mean, the pictures when touched are triggering a sound, sometimes two sounds alternating. And that's ok, but there is little that keeps a kid's attention.

I don't know if this is just a dinosaur among other electronic toys. Or if it's just not as interesting in comparison.
I have to admit, that we let our 5 years old play some apps on the iPad now, and of course while we thought this toddler's tablet would be a good thing for him, so he doesn't feel left out, he just always looks at the iPad, when his sister is playing and wants to pay that, too. His Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Tablet is just laying around and is not even looked at.
$30-$40 is too much for a toy that is not at all interesting to a kid. :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 8, 2012
karene (houston, tx) - See all my reviews
Very Cheaply made, boring, so not worth the money. You cannot understand what is said, my grandson spent about 5 minutes with this and shows no interest

3.0 out of 5 stars button-pushing fun, December 10, 2012
My almost 2 year old likes this just fine, but he's not quite old enough for the games,I guess there is a game mode. He likes to push the buttons, but his favorite button with the coolest noise is the power button.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 1, 2013
the picture & description lead u to believe that it does something. its not touch screen. only 1 button & 1 light. ugh.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kids Delight smooth touch, January 14, 2014
Very disappointed in this product . What you see on the screen is what you get. Not much learning with product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, January 7, 2013
So I was expecting this to be more like an actual tablet, which I realize, for the price, was setting my expectations a little high. One thing I don't really like is that there is no volume control and the noises are quite loud. I purchased this for a plane ride and after hearing how loud it was, decided not to even bring it. It is nice that it has both english and spanish languages included, but I was expecting more of an interactive toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter realy likes this!, January 8, 2013
I have this for my 2yr old. We are in learning proces so any toys I buy must be educational, besides that I have a tablet. So when I am on my tablet my little is on hers. Lol. Very cute. This tablet allows her to learn each button she pushes. At certain times of day she just goes for this tablet. Its really engaging at least to my child and she repeats at times what the tablet says. I say its a great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is for babies, January 3, 2014
Not what I expected at all. The product description wasn't right online it said for kids 2 and up when it arrived it was for kid 18 months and up. Also I thought it would be a tablet it's not its a print screen with painted on icons. I ended up donating this toy and buying another gift that was more advanced for a 2yr old.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was pretty disappointed: (, December 5, 2014
I thought the whole screen would light up, but no just the little picture in the corner did. My 16 mth baby really wanted nothing to do with it. I was pretty disappointed :(

Kidz Delight Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Fun N Play Tablet