5.0 out of 5 stars Kidz Gear Headphones Tote Bag
If you're going to invest in a set of KidzGear Heaphones for your child, you are well advised to invest a few more bucks for a handy tote bag to protect them.

The tote bag has a nylon exterior with a padded felt lining. A drawstring at the top keeps the bag securely closed.

Not only will the bag protect the headphones, it will keep the cords from...
Published 15 months ago by Tim Hillebrand

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
As planned, but not sure it's worth the money
Published 3 months ago by Laurelcolorado424

5.0 out of 5 stars Kidz Gear Headphones Tote Bag, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag (Electronics)

Not only will the bag protect the headphones, it will keep the cords from getting tangled up with other things, which can be a real nuisance.

Note that you can actually fit two headphones in one bag, so it's a kind of two for one deal. This practical carry bag is a good investment at only $5.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!! Great Bag, November 7, 2012
D. Harris-Bey (Gaithersburg, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag (Electronics)
I will certainly be getting another when I buy my next set of headphones for my toddler (which will be soon). It's even padded. Highly recommend for your initial purchase of your headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag (Electronics)
These bags are excellent. I was not sure if I should purchase these when I purchased the Kidz Gear headphones for my children or just use a freezer bag. I am glad that I purchased these carry bags. Here are the things I wish that I knew about these carry bags when I ordered them:
1) The bags are padded so they help in protecting the headphones - freezer bags are not
2) The bags are made of a very durable material

I store in a soft-sided Minnie Mouse zip up bag my children's Kindle Fire DX, two of these Kidz Gear headphone bags with the Kidz Gear children's headphones in them, and a couple of stylus', the power cord, and miscellaneous other stuff for kid entertainment. These carry bags have protected the headphones very well through a number of bumps and thumps. Kids are not exactly gentle with their belongings. I would buy them again....but I don't think that I will need to as they are holding up really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really expected the headphones to come with a carrying case but this was fine for my niece and nephew, August 17, 2014
This review is from: Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag (Electronics)
It matches the the Kidz Gear Headphones. I really expected the headphones to come with a carrying case but this was fine for my niece and nephew. I stuffed the head phones in these bags with super simple easy to use MP3 player. I loaded up the MP3 players with Disney tunes and monologs from the movies, classics like beauty and the beast, Little mermaid, Aladdin.. it was a big hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag (Electronics)
Perfect little bag to store and transport my kids' headphones. It's a thicker bag to protect, but still compact. The price was reasonable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
It works

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is perfect for keeping my children's Kidz Gear headphones and cords ..., July 1, 2014
This review is from: Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag (Electronics)
This bag is perfect for keeping my children's Kidz Gear headphones and cords contained. They stay in the back pockets of the front seats in our car. We have had the headphones and bags for over a year with no issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Bag is nicely lined!, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag (Electronics)
My husband and I bought this carry bag to hold the headphones we bought our toddler daughter for a 5+ hour flight. We wanted something that would keep the headphones clean and protected in her backpack during our trip. The bag is easy to use and very well made. I really liked the fact the bag was nicely lined with soft material to protect the headphones.I would definitely recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag for My Headphones, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag (Electronics)
I wanted something that I could put my full size over the ears headphones in and this bag fits perfectly. It is very well made and should last a long time. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag (Electronics)
Not only is this a great bag for my daughter's headphones, but I use it to store the iPod as well. That way, everything is together. At first it seemed a little expensive to me, but when I received it I could see the high quality, which includes being slightly padded all around. We carry the iPod and headphones with us everywhere in this. Very satisfied.

Kidz Gear Headphone Carry Bag