Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 22, 2014
Inexpensive but sound is spotty using this with our ipad. Has gotten us through a couple trips, so functional, but I've gotten complaints that the sound isn't coming out evenly so I am in the market for a higher quality splitter.
on July 14, 2011
This splitter is great for sharing sound. I like the length of the splitter, which gives a little more wiggle room when using with laptop devices.
on March 30, 2014
What a handy little gadget! Used it while traveling with my wife and it was so nice to sit in the plane and listen to the same music and pod casts. Later on a ferry, we danced on a moonlit deck; could not have done it without it.
on January 12, 2014
This headphone splitter isn't anything too fancy, just the standard. It does what it needs to do. However, the ones with the volume control on each splitter are very nice. This one does not have that feature.
on February 12, 2011
We've owned this splitter for about 6 weeks and one of the 2 ports is already having problems. It can no longer transmit stereo sound consistently. Regardless of which pair of headphones are plugged into it, the left ear sound goes in and out. We weren't rough with this product at all. I recommend spending the extra bucks and going for a higher quality model.
on August 2, 2014
My wife and I like to listen to books on tape when we drive distances. Most recently our 9-year old grandson came along, and he, of course, wanted to watch videos. So I bought this splitter and a pair of headphones for each of us, and we were able to listen to our book while Ryan watched Johnny Depp.
on September 27, 2013
Does a perfect job in splitting sound so that both kids can watch and listen on their headphones during car rids. Saves us from having the iPad just screaming away in the back sit, while were trying to have a conversation at the front.
on December 10, 2012
If I could I would. There are no polite words to describe how poorly these are made. The length of the male plug is too short. Therefore the computer or ipod will not notice that it's plugged in. If you can get it shoved in far enough, a mild jiggle will pull it out. I tried with my ipod and Macbook. Problems with both.

Returning it cost more money that it was worth. I'm stuck with garbage. Bummer.
on July 28, 2014
We've owned this for a while, but not used it often. Now I remember why... the audio quality on one of the cables is terrible. You have to hold it "just so" to make the sound transmit at all. I will be replacing it with a higher quality product. (We had a similar experience with the Kidz Gear headphones as well).
on April 12, 2013
I read the plug wiggled loose so when I received it I put a DVD into the Sylvania portable player we have and pressed play. I checked both sets of headphones while jiggling the cable and there was no sound issues. I have only tested them but the sound quality is great. I actually had to turn down the volume on the headphones which with other brands I have barely been able to hear it when volume is all the way up.