5.0 out of 5 stars I have an eye cream infatuation
Published on June 9, 2011 by Mrs. J

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad!
I don't konw how to describe this shopping experience, really horrible! I just wonder why it has the 4 stars rate, that's why I placed the order.

Published 13 months ago by Xin Zhang

5.0 out of 5 stars I have an eye cream infatuation, June 9, 2011
This review is from: Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado 14ml/0.5oz (Health and Beauty)
I have an eye cream infatuation. Going into my eye cream background would be like reading a biography on my them. Let's avoid that. I'll say I had my fair share and my problem would be a decent mild case of darkness around my eyes and dryness creating some fine lines. Right after receiving my purchase and applying it that night I noticed an IMMEDIATE difference. Despite what you hear on skin care commercials you never think immediate is really true. My under eye area was quickly plumped up with moisture, leaving it dewy and soft. After the product fully sunk in, my eyes look brighter and much younger! It never made my eyes sting or water. Despite its claim it does migrate into the corner of my eyes making me look like I have "eye boogers" (gross yes) and look like I just woke up. Its easily wiped away and a small price to pay! This products texture is odd but cool, you have to apply it to dry skin or it glides right over the surface. I found that odd but hey, I just wash my face, tone, moisturize around my eyes than apply this, unless i'm rushing its dry by then anyways. Also I have noticed I need to apply it maybe later in the day since it doesn't seem as supple after a while. I mean hey the first ingredient is water that eventually gets carried into your body and/or evaporates. Yes it does have shea butter but I found that even unrefined shea butter, for me, moisturizes up to 6 hours before you need to reapply and this is on my body.

Despite the mentioned cons, in the long run my eyes began to look better and healthier each day. The kicker for making me keep it was when my mom asked me, "Why don't you have any lines under your eyes." I kissed that container afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Get Any Better, October 29, 2010
Maybe "real men" don't use eye cream...but I do (and have for over 30 years) and I'm all man. This product is awesome. I started using kiehls products when I discovered this wonderful shop around the corner from where I used to live on Manhattan's lower East Side. As a former actor I had been exposed to a number of expensive moisturizers and none compared to kiehls. I'm not certain exactly when the avocado eye cream was introduced, but it's been in my medicine cabinet for at least three years. I swear it seems to plump up the area under the eye and leaves it looking natural and totally refreshed. When people tell me I look the same as I did back in the day I just say with a smile...I've been "embalmed".

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad!, July 31, 2013

Actually, I know this eye cream very well and I use this product for many years, but everytime I bought this from Nordstorm or Neiman marcus, this is the first time I bought this here. I ordered 15 eye creams this time, when I got the package, I was totally shocked! All of the bottles were very dirty and scrached badly, and the code on the bottom are unclear even gone, just like get back from trash can. The worse thing is they have the different color and smell, they are not real thing, I can't image where they get the products and what will be happening is someone use this????

I returned all of those, but everytime when I was thinking about those eye creams I feel so horrible! I swear I'll not buy anything here and just go to the kiehls store to buy what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best natual eye cream I have used, October 28, 2010
Ms. Qi Wang (Palo Alto, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've tried so many brands and this is the only one I high recommend. At the beginning, I feel uncomfortable to apply it around eye area because it is so sticky and hard to spread evenly on the skin; however, just give it 10 more second massage, skin start absort it. It left moristed, smooth skin in the morning. I totally fall in love on this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, February 8, 2011
I have especially sensitive, chapped eyes in the winter. I tapped this on my eyes and it stung slightly for just a moment. Definitely do not rub it in at all. I've used it every day since I've gotten it (which was only a few days ago), and my eyes are already starting to look better. I used many eye creams that didn't help at all. All in all, I'm impressed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best moisturizing eye cream for me so far, April 2, 2011
I've been trying lots of anti-aging eye treatments and some do seem to help reduce fine lines around my eyes, but none have helped with the dryness and crepiness under my eyes. I read that layering a moisturizing eye cream over the treatment should help address those problems. Unfortunately, every one that I tried was not long lasting and my undereye area would look crepey again within 20 min. I saw a Kiehls kiosk in a department store and asked for a sample of the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. I loved it and rushed back for the full size jar. It's a little thick, green colored, soaks in deeply and quickly after I gently pat it in, and has never migrated into my eyes or caused milia. I do wait for 5 min. after applying eye treatments before using the Kiehls cream. The skin under my eyes look dewy and younger with softened lines. I would give this product 5 stars if it would last for most of the day, but the dryness comes creeping back in about 6 hours. However I am thrilled to find something that deeply moisturizes for more than a few hours and will keep purchasing this until I discover the holy grail of eye creams, LOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 3, 2011
I have been a fan of Kiehl's for years but had never tried their eye treatment until now.

It is light-weight, very soothing to the skin and has reduced a lot of the dryness around my 50+ old eyes. I still have a few lines (which I attribute to a great life of laughter), but they are softer around the edges than before I began using this cream.

I believe it will benefit most women, without breaking the bank. And although it will not reverse the signs of aging (let's be real here),it will certainly give your eyes something to sparkle about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing and fragrance-free, December 21, 2011
Texann (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
The container is pretty tiny, but that's to be expected when it clearly says .5 oz. Eyelids don't need that much. Haven't used it long enough to see a difference, but my dry skin appreciates it. When your eyelids peel, you know you need extra-strength moisture!
Oh, and thanks for the sample of face moisturizing cream. Clever. I like it a lot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Also not the real thing., July 3, 2013
I know this product. It's great. What I received in the mail was not the real thing. It smells different, is a different color and looks like it has been opened. Other jars of this that I have purchased from Kiehl's or Nordstrom have a different color ink and say "Made in the USA" on the back. I will not use what I received in the mail.

2.0 out of 5 stars the bottle is dirty, and it has no label on the bottom., January 24, 2013
it is different from which I bought from kiehl's website.the bottle is dirty, and it has no label on the bottom.

Rate and Discover Movies