Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2012
Simply the best shampoo I have ever used...it really does add body to your hair and my 60 year hair really needs help...no wonder the Carly Hotel in New York uses Kiehl products as their amenities...
on December 18, 2011
I bought this shampoo because of its purported thickening abilities (I have moderately thin hair) and I am very pleased with its effectiveness, even when I don't blow dry my hair, because the shampoo creates a lot of volume. The drawback is its smell - it sort of smells like chemicals and not very pleasant. However I pair it with Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil conditioner, which smells lovely, and I have found the smell is easily masked by the conditioner and any other products I put in my hair
on July 13, 2013
Good quality product. Ever since I began using it, I have noticed a change in the texture of my hair, albeit subtle, as has my hairstylist. I was skeptical at first, but am glad I continued using it....going on 5 months now.

(Side note: I use it in conjunction with Rusk Radical Creme Thickening and Texturizing Creme....)

Hope this helps......no one likes thinning hair.
on August 4, 2013
Leaves my hair so nice .....I am very pleased with it....I have very fine hair and it feels much fuller after a shampoo.......thanks
on August 21, 2013
This doesn't seem to do anything and doesn't smell too good either. I'd recommend Fat Hair (I think that's what it's called . . . it comes in a red bottle).
on August 6, 2015
This stuff was really harsh on my hair. My hair is not as healthy as it was in my youth, but this shampoo dried it out terribly. It might thicken a younger woman's hair, but not for someone over 50!
on January 2, 2013
This was tried and found to be wanting. It does clean your hair and there is also a lot of variables when rating a product. I have found this cleans just as good as any regular generic or name brand shampoo you can buy at your local store. I won't be buying this anymore.

See 1 answered question