Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 31, 2012
really liked the picture of the watch. the watch they sent looked nothing like the picture. worse yet, doesn't work. I am guessing that it just needs a new battery, but really!!!!!
on November 26, 2012
This watch is not working, will have to take it to a jeweler locally to have it checked out. Hopefully that will fix the problem
on December 29, 2012
I bought this watch wanting a square face watch to add to the collection. The price was good and the watch looks nice. It came quickly and no problems with Amazon, but this watch is a POS. it was not working. I attributed this to it sitting and draining the battery in the storage facility. I sized the bracelet, which, even though I do all my own watches and friends watches band sizing and battery replacement, as well as minor repairs.... This watch was a bear to size, bested only by a Chinese made NFL team logo watch, which by the way,...keeps perfect time. Anyway,... I took the battery out of this Kienzle watch, went to Walmart and bought another battery. I installed the battery and expected to be happy with the watches performance, but all I got was disappointment. It still did not work. Not being worth any further effort to fix or return, I chucked it into the trash,.....the only satisfaction I got out of this watch. Additionally,...this is the ONLY watch of the many many I have had, that I did not meet a single expectation or work straight out of the box. I wish I could say something positive about this watch, but I can't think of anything positive to say about it.
on December 31, 2012
I would rate it zero stars if I could. How can any shop selling a battery-powered watch deliver it with a dead battery. Back it went.
on January 27, 2013
THE IS A BEUTIFUL PIECE OF GERMAN ENGINEERING(KIENZLE MOVED TO MILAN,IS IT ITALIAN?) IT LOOKS GREAT ON MY WRIST. IF I CAN EVER GET TIME TO GO TO A JEWELER AND HAVE A BATTERY INSTALLED,MAYBE I'LL BE ABLE TO COMMIT ON ITS TIME KEEPING FUNCTION. AMAZON SENT THE WATCH WITH A RUN DOWN BATTERY,IN OTHER WORDS,IVE GOT A $78.OO MAN BRACELET. IF THE PROBLEM IS OTHER THAN THE BATTERY,IVE GOT 78.00 PIECE OF JUNK(MSRP$565)
on July 16, 2014
Yes when I got this watch, the battery was dead so I went to a local watch store and replaced the battery and also replaced the heavy steel bracelet with a $20 leather band. Looks beautiful and has been working great for months
on December 17, 2012
i like it,Looks good , suitable for me.Cheap and quality,but it did not have Battery.if need more , i will come back .