5.0 out of 5 stars BEST INVESTMENT EVER
Published 13 months ago by Heather Knox

3.0 out of 5 stars They are huge
The size small would fit me and I am 5' 7", which dismayed my daughter who is 4' 10". The stitching is also done poorly and had lots of long threads you need to cut off. It also smelled horrible, like mothballs or some other type of chemical. We had to wash it several times. Otherwise it is very cute and cozy.
Published 4 months ago by ausfest

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST INVESTMENT EVER, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Totoro Kigurumi Pajamas Adult Anime Cosplay Halloween Costume ,size S (58"-64")
this product brings joy to my soul every time I think about it. I don't even have to wear it to experience the immense joy. It is really soft, and the tail is super cool. It did take forever to come, and traveled around the globe about 17 times because USPS cannot get their lives together, or read an address at that. Some people tell me that it is a waste of money but let me tell you, I have zero regrets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, super comfy, October 29, 2013
Really happy with this purchase! Nice quality fabric and really comfortable. Size fit well (I'm 5'3", would suggest if you're 5'4"-5'5" to go with a medium). Got lots of compliments! Shipping took about 3 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, October 7, 2013
This was fairly quick to reach me (maybe a little over two weeks). For $20, snatch this up! It's not excessively high-quality, but what can you expect for this price? It's still very comfy and completely adorable. For reference, I'm 5'2''. I wear this around my apartment on cold nights, and it keeps me quite warm. The material is soft and stitching seems solid. None of the elastics were too tight for me (at the same time, they do keep the kigu in place), but I have small ankles and wrists. Very close to the picture in design; the only difference for me was that the ears were short, like a bear's, rather than the longer totoro ears, but it doesn't bother me. The first few times you wear it, it will likely shed a bit, but it's not much. Perfectly cute and cozy.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE :D, November 16, 2013
Wow! What is this thing? I'm totally addicted to it! It's so soft and warm. I've been wearing it to sleep every night since the day I got it (which is like a week ago..and I still have not wash it yet...I know ...). But seriously though, this costume is so cute and comfortable. My friend is buying one too after trying it on. This is a must buy :).

4.0 out of 5 stars great, September 30, 2013
I would give this product a five star review but totoro's face was creepy. but just a bit
other than that, it's great and cozy

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE., November 9, 2013
Even though i waited almost a month for the package, i received it just in time for halloween. Very soft, and fits perfectly. Super warm, excellent for the colder seasons and i would most definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, October 23, 2013
I love this purchase and I plan on buying more. so comfortable and soft and met all my expectations. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, November 14, 2013
this kigurumi is everything i was hoping it would be! To begin with, it is made out of the fuzziest, softest material. It looks exactly as it does in the picture. It arrived a week before its expected date and was in great condition (no wrinkles, no smell). The buttons are sewed on well, no messed up stitching, not to mention it has pockets! A sign of good craftsmanship. The tail does not get in the way much when sitting and the buttons stay buttoned when i'm moving around. Over all its adorable, comfortable, and high quality for such a cheap price! If you are a Totoro lover i highly recommend this, there is nothing like curling up in bed and falling asleep feeling like you are totoro. =^.^=

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
a little short but great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars It's super soft, well made, July 7, 2014
My daughter LIVED in these pajamas after she received them for Christmas last year. It's super soft, well made, we love it.

**Note: Don't wash this with any dark colors, it WILL put light gray fuzzies on your clothes.

Rate and Discover Movies