|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
Kikkerland Owl Contact Lens Case, Assorted Colors, Pink/Blue/Green
- Adorable wide eyed owl contact lenses case
- Easily identify left and right lenses
- For use with hard and soft contact lenses
- Assorted pink, blue and green colors (color is random and is chosen at the time of shipping)
- Measures 2. 75 x 1. 5 x 0. 5-inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Here's the bad:
1) The inside of the case has raised lettering and raised edges so you have to be extra careful or else it will scratch your contacts. You can tell which is right/left because the ears are always facing up. There's no way anyone can get confused.
2) The cap cover is smooth. If your hands are wet, it's almost impossible to open the lens cap. You'd have to dry your hand every time you open the cap, or use tissue or cloth to open it. Usually, 'normal' contacts cases have indentations on the cap so you can twist off the cap easily. This does not have indentations on the cap so when you try to twist off the cap with wet hands your hands will just slide around.
3) This lens case is unnecessarily large. Compared to other lens case, this one has a much larger radius and takes more solution to cover the contacts. Every night I feel like I'm wasting contact solution.
This is another example of how a cheap product sacrificed functionality for design. A great product is something that works great and looks amazing, and unfortunately this contact case is not one of them.
Although when I opened it up it was smaller then I expected, and you can kinda tell the eyes have scratches all over them. Overall it's still is cute, & I was happy with the speedy delivery.
Based on the price and the picture, I thought I was getting an assortment of cases, 2 colors. I was really surprised to only get one. It's a cute design for a lens case, but otherwise nothing special. Why so expensive?
I LOVE this case because it is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time, yet it is also functional for an everyday use. It seems, however, that the company was not able to marry form and function as well as they could have; they got caught a little bit too much in the cuteness and ended up slacking on the quality.
The case seems to be made of a low-quality plastic--feels like a toy from a quarter machine compared to a contact lens case purchased from an actual manufacturer of eye care products. Another funky thing to me was on the back of the package it says to "replace your contact lens case every 2 months." Now, I have been wearing contact lenses for a very long time and I have never heard this. (Correct me if I am wrong.) I think that perhaps they are inadvertently and subtly nodding to the low quality of their product in pointing out the necessity to replace THIS contact lens case every two months. (A regular case I would not have to replace, for example; or, I never have before).
Anyway, I have still given the product a generous four stars, AND I am still using the case every day.
update below, & reasons for downgrading to 3 stars. still generous, I think.
***update. After 2 months of use, when, according to the box, I should be replacing this case, I ordered some contact lenses online and the FREE case that came with it is light years away in quality compared to this one. I have gone back to using a regular case.
->My advice: for contact lenses, stick to buying from companies who actually specialize in eye care products. For novelty items or inconsequential gadgets I can compromise on quality, but when it comes to my eyes I take things more seriously.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The caps to the owl lens case have no grips and are extremely hard to get off...especially if you tighten them too much (so they don't spill when traveling) or when they are... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Christina Z.
This is the second owl contact case I have had. I knocked it down a star because it was very stiff to open and shut (it's slowly gotten a bit better over time) but I never had... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Judith
Well I guess I should have looked closer, I thought it was a 3 pack but I only got one.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are difficult to open and have a tendency to leak. Do not over-tighten!Published 3 months ago by Luke Rolin Petty
They're cute and durable. I had mine for about a year before the eye paint started to wear out.Published 3 months ago by Jessika Nguyen