Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kikkerland KRL15TC Camera LED Keychain with Sound
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Style Name: Camera|Change
Price:$4.25+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 3, 2012
I love it! Beware thought, the LED lights are BLINDINGLY bright so be careful where you're pointing that bad boy. Of course no one in my family believed how bright it was after I gave myself the first shot ("uh huh - let me see...") so I gleefully pointed it at all of them, let 'em have it and we all saw blue dots for the next 15 or so minutes.

Great product - highly recommend it for all owl collectors/lovers.
on December 29, 2011
this little owl measures about 1.75 x 1.25 inches and is more 3D (and more cute!) than the picture depicts. also for size reference, the keychain diameter is rather small at 2 inches (but still works for my purposes). when i first got him the battery was being fickle - sometimes it would light up and hoot and sometimes it wouldn't. now that i've had it for some time i haven't had any more issues with the battery and i've used it everyday. if any new issues do come up the battery is replaceable so i'm very happy with this purchase!
review image
VINE VOICEon June 4, 2011
A friend gave me a cat pen made by the same company (see Kikkerland Cat LED Ballpoint Pen, Black (4421C) ), and I loved it so much that I wanted to give one as a gift to a fellow cat lover. When I started searching on Amazon, I discovered the key chain and ordered a couple of those as well.

What makes this so much fun, compared to other key chains, is the way it meows (three times) each time you push the button its head, and the eyes light up as well. The meows are realistic, even if the LED eyes aren't. Totally kitsch and great fun, and my friend was as taken with it as I was.

As an aside, I have a cow key chain made by the same company, and it's also a wonderful objet de kitsch.
on February 18, 2011
I have this cute little camera clip hanging on my camera backpack along with a couple other keychain clips. It's cute and the best thing about it is it makes a clicking sound every time you push its button and also flashes like a real camera!!!
on May 14, 2012
I am a flashoholic. [Collector], geek, or other words my wife uses which I prefer not to use here, but if we're ever attacked by Klingons I'll have the last laugh. Seriously, it isn't much good as a flashlight, but it is a lot of fun. My 6 year old granddaughter loved it so much that I had to give it to her and order another for myself. When you pick it up you have to shoot everyone around you. You can't help it.Everyone who picks it up does it. With it's flashing red light and really cute sound effect it is a ball. It's not a laser so it's safe for kids. I'm going to order another one for backup. Let the aliens come. I'll be ready. Will you? P.S., while I call myself a flashlight collector, my wife's term, if you must know, is a flashlight [*******]. It rhymes with grasspole and ...... WAIT! What is that terrifying light outside? THE KLINGONS ARE HERE. THE KLINGONS ARE HERE. Got both my trusty KRL28TC's. Took out 40 or 50 of them but the batteries died. Same with my backup. About a dozen of them left. Wheres my granddaughters.... What is that awful beeping?...... Oh. It's the alarm clock! NEVER MIND.
on April 14, 2012
I got this for my girlfreind because she loves owls. I bought her Let It Be 100% Cotton Owl Pillow Design Ideas Night Owl Magnets, Set of 3 Gama-Go Awesome Owl Mug and so forth. She loved everyone. She does not love this keychain. First the LED eye lights are verrrry bright. This was as described for this product so no biggy. Its the sound. This is not a calming, Whooooo......Whoooo.... it is more of a WHREHHHH-REHHH-REHHH!!! I think its funny, and the dog goes nuts, which is also funny...but for the owl lover, not so much. As of now this item is not on her keychain as hoped..and will never be. In her words..."its cute, just dont push the button."
on October 6, 2008
Ha I'm writing a review for this!!!

ProDUCKt seems to be of the utmost QUACKility. I personally use mine as a zipper pull on my luggage, but then again, I am a little QUACKers like that.
on January 17, 2011
Got this 'camera' for my boyfriend for Christmas. For clarifications sake, this is NOT a real camera. It looks like a miniature one though. It comes with a flash so you can click the small button on it and it will flash as if taking a picture.
It's cute and fits nicely as a key chain or a charm for a camera bag.
on February 18, 2011
I basically wanted a Camera "Charm" for my necklace, but I didn't want a vintage/lame one. I wanted something realistic and tacky. I love this so much, and it's exactly what I wanted. I just took the clip off, and put it on my chain (:
on July 10, 2012
I saw this on tumblr because Chris Colfer has it. I just took it out of the packaging. I love it. The sound is great and the light is actually pretty bright. I haven't had much luck with keychain items in the past but I'm hoping this one will last.