5.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day.
Bought this for my mother as a Mother's Day present, I see here ever morning using it which means a lot. Only down side, is that it isn't microwavable.
Published 17 months ago by KuruCode

3.0 out of 5 stars Zelda Mug?
It's ok, kids will probably be more impressed than adults. It is a pretty sensitive mug, i.e. do not use harsh detergent and by all that is holy and right in the world do not put in the dishwasher.

Here's the secret, the heart is a sticker and it will come off if you do not take good care of it.
Published 15 months ago by J. Keller

3.0 out of 5 stars Zelda Mug?, August 28, 2013
This review is from: Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars Mug Received is Not Official Kikkerland Merchandise (Fake), February 13, 2014
Lauren (MD, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug (Kitchen)
I ordered 3 of these as the listing specifically states Kikkerland. However, Kikkerland mugs say Kikkerland on the box and on the bottom of the mug. They are heavier than these and they come wrapped in bubble wrap. They are also larger and have a glossy coating that makes them prettier.

I encourage everyone dissatisfied with their mugs to check them and to contact Amazon if they notice any of the discrepancies I mentioned. Their representative has told me they will have quality control look into it and they will try and ascertain where the fake ones are coming from.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mug doesn't work with normal use, requires super hot liquid to turn heart red, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug (Kitchen)
I was disappointed with the results. Poured in some coffee and let it sit a while and nothing happened. I microwaved the cup and it finally turned red. So... if you're just pouring a hot beverage into it, it probably won't work unless the liquid is boiling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day., June 29, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 star product when it's the original, July 17, 2014
This review is from: Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug (Kitchen)
I'm not sure if I should give it 1 star, but I wanted to have the atention of the potential buyers, since I saw other reviewers complaining that this was fake but since I have bought more than 15 mugs (I love to give this as a gift :D ) over the past years I wasn't worried so I bought as I usually do. So I was looking for a name...a seller name not to buy from, and none of the reviewers who was the seller, so in my case it was "CARDNSUCH" ... so my advise is not to buy from them until I figure out was going on.

The mugs are great! I know that this is a product review, I already reviewed the seller, but I think this is more helpful.

Update 06/08/2014

So I bought another mug, from a different seller...I know I know, I should have learned my lesson, and I got another replica this time the seller was "Handysmart".

3.0 out of 5 stars Novelty Item is OK, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug (Kitchen)
It holds coffee and kind of works. Not worth $25+, but OK for a gag. Color doesn't come in as full as you'd expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool product, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug (Kitchen)
It's not exactly as you see on the picture. There's no black outline, and the white accents are actually pink, but it does change from black to red. It's very quirky and goes very well with my coffee mug collection and brightens up my mornings.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works excellent with coffee or tea from the pot, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug (Kitchen)
I received this mug and wanted to test it out before wrapping as a gift. SO, I put very hot tap water from the faucet and it didn't work, at all. I then poored coffee from the pot into the mug and INSTANTLY the heart turned BRIGHT red. So just an FYI the water has to be from a pot or kettle, not the hot fauset. But overall works awesome and can't wait for my husband to try it out Christmas morning!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR DISHWASHER, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug (Kitchen)
nowhere in the box did i see that this was not dishwasher safe. i washed it and the heart peeled off now i have a plain white cup i paid too much for. it should have had a warning with it. if you wash by hand though its a cute little cup

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed in this cheap product., October 12, 2014
This review is from: Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug (Kitchen)
I bought this item to satisfy my need to buy everything nerdy and Zelda related. And I love coffee so I thought it would be perfect. Excited to use it, I poured the coffee into the mug and then I noticed a ring of coffee at the bottom. I looked and noticed a crack running all the way across the bottom as well as 3/4 up the side.

It turned from black to red as the coffee heated up the mug as it's supposed to. But the mug is not useable due to the cracks all over it. Extremely disappointed and not worth the long wait to get it.

Don't waste your money on this poorly made, cheap item.

Kikkerland Pixel Heart Morphing Mug