5.0 out of 5 stars Kill for me!
I was delightfully surprised with the movie. It was suspenseful and kept you guessing till the end. It was like an extremely good lifetime movie, but then took a dark side with a surprise lesbian twist. I know it went straight to video, but I was highly recommend. Katie Cassidy made the movie with her amazing acting. Not to mention her hotness!
Published 19 months ago by Jessica A Garling

3.0 out of 5 stars Twist ending
The movie was fast paced, it sort of sets you up to think you know where the plot is going but has a twist. A little anti-climatic but still a good movie worth the rental price.
Published 19 months ago by gadgetgurl9143

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kill for me!, March 20, 2013
Jessica A Garling (CORALVILLE, IA, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars WE CAN DO THIS, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Kill For Me (Amazon Instant Video)
This is "Roommate" plus "Horrible Bosses" except its two women instead of 3 guys, there is no humor, and they're not bosses. Okay maybe its not, but that's what I thought as I watched. College girl Natalie Ross goes missing. Haley (Tracy Spiridakos), who looks like Drew Barrymore saving the whales, shows up to rent her room. Amanda (Katie Cassidy) is her housemate.

Amanda has ex-bf(Andrew Zachar) issues while Haley has some serious daddy (Donal Logue) issues. Through a series of circumstances they help each other out. Hair twirling Amanda has reluctance in committing crimes, while Haley doesn't show enough restraint.

It is an interesting film. You can sense the twist at the end. For those who crave SWF type films, add this one to the list. It was well done, but not a barn burner. Killing, but limited on gore.

Parental Guide: F-bomb. G/G sex. No nudity. Discreet shower angles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, March 16, 2013
This review is from: Kill for Me (DVD)
Katie Cassidy and Tracy Spiridakos, two every beautiful actresses. This movie makes you think the whole time you watch it. You think you know what's going on but do you really? Loved the movie and I think Tracy did a very good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!!!!!, February 14, 2013
This review is from: Kill for Me (DVD)
I really enjoyed this movie. I loved all the complex dynamics between the two female leads (Katie Cassidy and Tracy Spiridakos)! There relatoinship was friendly, then very passionate, and then hateful towards the end however they always came back to one another. I could not tell this was a "low budget" movie, the writing overall was good and the two female leads did an excellent job protraying their characters. I also loved the Special Features "The Making of Kill For Me"...it was great getting to see the actresses actual personalities which surprisingly aren't what you would expect. I hope to see more action movies with either one of these two women! I highly recommend watching REVOLUTION if you have not seen it already, Tracy Spiridakos is fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., July 4, 2013
J Gage (Buffalo, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kill For Me (Amazon Instant Video)
If you have seen Diabolique with Sharon Stone back in the late 1990's, this movie may seem familiar. Two young women in bad situations find themselves banding together, only to have worse things happen. I was pleasantly surprised with some additions to said plot line, and the acting was good. Some of the make-up, not so good. If you watch the movie, you will see what I mean.
While this movie is a little too risqué for a channel like Lifetime, with some editing, you possibly could see it on that channel in the future.
Don't get me wrong, this is worth a rental. I don't know if I would purchase the dvd, but I was entertained for the duration of the movie.

3.0 out of 5 stars Twist ending, March 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and interesting, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Kill For Me (Amazon Instant Video)
Creepy and sad but I enjoyed it. It is well done. The acting was good and the tension was tight throughout the movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Kill for Me (DVD)
i have watched this 3x and loved it all 3x....acting was good - plot excellent - and i just am glad i have all 5 DVD's that i ordered

4.0 out of 5 stars I Killed For You, Now You KILL FOR ME, May 13, 2013
Aria Araya (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kill for Me (DVD)
A damn fine movie, twist and turns every which way you turn. Don't assume you know what's going on until the very end. I wasn't expecting much going into this, but I was hoping it was at least worth my time owning it. My expectations were met and then some, being glad I did purchase this. The story is very good to keep you glued to it, not wanting to miss anything. You know the story is well written when you don't want to miss a thing. Then uptop of the good story, you get the 2 hot leading actresses that do an excellent job. I love hot babes in a good thriller and this is up with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great movie, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Kill for Me (DVD)
reminded of girls against boys and also about a book strangers in death by nora roberts as jd robb basicaly two strangers who kill somebady the other person has a problem with great movie everyone should like this movie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Kill for Me
Kill for Me by Katie Cassidy (DVD - 2013)
$14.99 $9.96