Gilmore Girls 7 Seasons 2000
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot When Rory gets accepted to a fancy prep school, Lorelia is forced to humble herself and ask her mother for help in paying the tuition.
2. The Lorelais' First Day at Chilton A T-shirt, shorts and cowboy boots clad Lorelai accompanies Rory on her first day at school, drawing disapproving stares from the other mothers and from Lorelai's own mother, Emily.
3. Kill Me Now When Richard and Rory form an instant bond during a wonderful day of golf, Lorelai feels left out and finds it difficult to observe Rory's emotional connection with Emily and Richard...
4. The Deer Hunters Rory has trouble getting good grades at her new school. Lorelai becomes interested in Rory's handsome teacher.
5. Cinnamon's Wake Lorelai forgets to tell Rory that she has a date with Rory's teacher Max. Rory has a new crush.
6. Rory's Birthday Parties Rory gets upset at Emily, who plans a formal birthday party for her but feels that Rory is being ungrateful when Rory reveals that she would not like to have a formal birthday party.
7. Kiss and Tell Rory decides not to tell her mother that she and Dean have kissed. Lorelai takes the liberty of inviting Dean over, and Rory is embarrassed by her mother's actions.
8. Love and War and Snow Lorelai shares a wonderful day with Max while Rory is snowed in at her grandparents home. Lane misses Rory and comes to visit.
9. Rory's Dance Rory turns down two boys' offers to take her to a school dance and instead chooses to go with Dean. Dean gets into conflict with the two jealous boys, who were rejected by Rory.
10. Forgiveness and Stuff Richard collapses at the Gilmores' Christmas party. Dean assures Lorelai that nothing improper happened on the night he and Rory fell asleep together.
11. Paris is Burning Paris exposes the relationship between Lorelai and Rory's teacher, Max, causing a scandal. Lorelai and Max sadly part.
12. Double Date Lorelai finds herself on a hellish double date with Sookie, Jackson and Jackson's very odd cousin. Meanwhile Rory double dates with Dean, Lane and Dean's friend.
13. Concert Interruptus Trouble occurs when Rory brings her friends to a concert by The Bangles.
14. That Damn Donna Reed Rory and Dean disagree about women's roles after watching "The Donna Reed Show."
15. Christopher Returns Rory's father, Christopher, returns, causing tension in Emily and Richard's house--and forcing Lorelai to make a big decision about her family's future.
16. Star-Crossed Lovers and Other Strangers Dean and Rory share a special evening as the town celebrates its romantic history.
17. The Breakup, Part 2 Dean ends his and Rory's relationship on the their third anniversary. Refusing to indulge in self-pity, Rory attends a party and finds her classmate Tristin, who just lost his girlfriend.
18. The Third Lorelai Emily becomes worried when Lorelai's grandmother offers Lorelai a trust fund for Rory's education.
19. Emily in Wonderland Aghast to finally see the conditions in which Lorelai reared Rory instead of living with Richard and her, Emily tries to create the perfect bedroom for Rory in her house.
20. P.S. I Lo... Still upset over Dean, Rory becomes angry with Lorelai, who didn't tell her that she is dating Max again.
21. Love, Daisies and Troubadours Rory finally tells Dean that she loves him. Rachel senses that Lorelai and Luke are attracted and leaves town rather than pursue Luke anymore.
|Starring||Alan Howard, Phoebe Nicholls|
|Supporting actors||John McEnery, Richard Wilson, John Shrapnel, Jonathan Hyde, Norman Jones, Hilton McRae, Isla Blair, Tim Wylton, Kristin Milward, Martin Wyldeck, David Redgrave, Colin Rix, Susan Porrett, James Fagan, Paul Sirr, Guy Dagul, Nick Parker, Richard Campbell|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Always fun to watch.
Not sure why I was charged for the episode i recently watched as I have Amazon Prime
There are TV shows and then there are TV shows. This is the latter. I've always wanted to say that haha. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Walt
THE CHARACTERS CAN GET ON YOUR NERVES, HOWEVER I ENJOY WATCHING ENTERTAINING, UNCHALLENGING VIDEOS AT TIMES.Published 4 months ago by lynette samborski