|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
9. Lots of plastic to wrap around my house.
8. A stranger taken in who happens to be the smartest, ablest doctor in a thousand years.
7. A server containing every show that’s ever been on HBO and a nice entertainment system on which to watch it all.
6. An e-reader loaded with 5,000 books.
5. A generator and a gas refinery next door to provide fuel so I can watch all those shows and charge my e-reader.
4. Deodorant that smells like a rotting dead body so zombies think I’m just one of them.
3. Lifetime supplies in my basement of the following: hot dogs, Almond Joys, potato chips, and Mountain Dew.
2. A cloaking device to hide my house from the tyrannical, evil, bloodthirsty government that will inevitably spring up.
1. Oh, and my wife and kids.
The kindle edition of this was all screwed up. One page would start and the next page would have the same thing in different words. Do not buy the kindle edition!Published 9 hours ago by Sam S. Thompson
A nice prequel to the Maze Runner trilogy, even though it has little to do with the main story characters.Published 19 hours ago by Barry J. Roper
This was an intriguing series that kept me curious enough to keep reading until I discovered the truth.Published 1 day ago by Lona
The story was great. However it does not make much of a connection to The Maze Runner Series. So I gave it 4 stars.Published 2 days ago by I loved the book
Loved this book and the dimension it adds to the Maze Runner trilogy. Same writing and compelling story which make the others so wonderful.Published 4 days ago by Carrie Plowman