|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
9. Lots of plastic to wrap around my house.
8. A stranger taken in who happens to be the smartest, ablest doctor in a thousand years.
7. A server containing every show that’s ever been on HBO and a nice entertainment system on which to watch it all.
6. An e-reader loaded with 5,000 books.
5. A generator and a gas refinery next door to provide fuel so I can watch all those shows and charge my e-reader.
4. Deodorant that smells like a rotting dead body so zombies think I’m just one of them.
3. Lifetime supplies in my basement of the following: hot dogs, Almond Joys, potato chips, and Mountain Dew.
2. A cloaking device to hide my house from the tyrannical, evil, bloodthirsty government that will inevitably spring up.
1. Oh, and my wife and kids.
I was pulled into the Maze Runner series after I'd purchased the Kindle version as nothing else caught my interest. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Cussmotor2
I saw the maze runner movie before I read this book and the end makes more sense nowPublished 20 hours ago by Matthew G. Root
Jibly is boss Jibly is bae Jibly is love Jibly is life ya ya ya ya remember this or elsePublished 1 day ago by Unknown
This was a fantastic series. As someone who doesn't read much, Dashner kept the pages turning! After reading some reviews, it seemed as though many did not like the way the series... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Ryan Huie
Not as good as the original novels but still entertaining. I'm not so crazy about novels where you know the characters aren't going to make it.Published 3 days ago by Debra Holmes
This was a great and thrilling book that kept me on edge for what to come. This was one of the few books to keep me reading at nightPublished 3 days ago by Alex