|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
9. Lots of plastic to wrap around my house.
8. A stranger taken in who happens to be the smartest, ablest doctor in a thousand years.
7. A server containing every show that’s ever been on HBO and a nice entertainment system on which to watch it all.
6. An e-reader loaded with 5,000 books.
5. A generator and a gas refinery next door to provide fuel so I can watch all those shows and charge my e-reader.
4. Deodorant that smells like a rotting dead body so zombies think I’m just one of them.
3. Lifetime supplies in my basement of the following: hot dogs, Almond Joys, potato chips, and Mountain Dew.
2. A cloaking device to hide my house from the tyrannical, evil, bloodthirsty government that will inevitably spring up.
1. Oh, and my wife and kids.
This book kept me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't put it down.
I thought that I was finally going to get some long awaited answers with this book but no...it just left more questions.
The book had so much potential, but in the middle I found myself starting to skim just wanting to see how it ended.
I couldn't make it a 5 because how much it hurt to read. This story is not happy. It's not forgiving. But yet it's beautiful. It makes you appreciate every little thing.Published 5 hours ago by Nick Hawn
This series is definitly my new favorites!!! They are so good! I hope lots of people enjoy them as much as I havePublished 17 hours ago by Abby and Emily
This is the 4th book in the series. Its a good read. James Dashner did a good job at lining up the story with Maze Runner, book one.Published 19 hours ago by Christina
I feel that this book was very good. It showed very good details and description. It made me feel like I was in the book.Published 23 hours ago by Hunter Stenquist
Constant dire situations for the characters kept me on the edge of my seat. This book answered some questions I had after watching Maze Runner. Read morePublished 1 day ago by angela
Inevitably, when a trilogy does well, publishers push for prequels or sequels. Sometimes those books are great, more often they are merely a cash grab. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jem
This is a very good book. Would recommend to be read with the seriesPublished 1 day ago by Nicole Riley
Very great book but very sad in the end made me a bit unhappy with how it turned out. Other than that it was greatPublished 2 days ago by james kevin landry