|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
9. Lots of plastic to wrap around my house.
8. A stranger taken in who happens to be the smartest, ablest doctor in a thousand years.
7. A server containing every show that’s ever been on HBO and a nice entertainment system on which to watch it all.
6. An e-reader loaded with 5,000 books.
5. A generator and a gas refinery next door to provide fuel so I can watch all those shows and charge my e-reader.
4. Deodorant that smells like a rotting dead body so zombies think I’m just one of them.
3. Lifetime supplies in my basement of the following: hot dogs, Almond Joys, potato chips, and Mountain Dew.
2. A cloaking device to hide my house from the tyrannical, evil, bloodthirsty government that will inevitably spring up.
1. Oh, and my wife and kids.
This is a very good read I recommend prior to starting the Maze Runner series, especially if you want the backstory..Published 20 hours ago by Edward Stammer
I do not have a lot to say about this book. I struggled to get into this story. For me, it did not add to the “Maze Runner” story as I had expected it to, rendering it... Read morePublished 1 day ago by GO
Great book! You will not be disappointed. check out my blog for a review on this book http://dottedbow.blogspot.com/2014/07/book-of-month.htmlPublished 1 day ago by arwa
While The Maze Runner was good, the rest in the series were so mediocre and near impossible to readPublished 1 day ago by Robin Holde
It was just people trying to survive and running around. Nothing mentioned about how things came together and where deedee ended up.Published 2 days ago by amber flannery
This wasn't what I expected, but it was still a good read. I know it was a prequel but I was hoping for a little more of a tie in with the first three books. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Rachel
*WARNING: I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO START READING THIS SERIES, HERE'S WHY:*
This review will encounter the whole series, but the stars are for the actual book. Read more